The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
real **** tho OP if you make a list of all these coincidences on Twitter you will probably go viral and cause Hov to deny, confirm or otherwise acknowledge these claims

Belgium Belgium

The upper right hand corner of the intro shows a bulls eye. See below...
Screenshot_20170722-110558.png

Below is him running...

Screenshot_20170722-105714.png

They then show a picture of his back, with a subtle arrow pointing down. See below...

Screenshot_20170722-105729.png

If my interpretation in so warped, can you please interpret that sequence for me?

Belgium Belgium

My interpretation is that OP has some repressed feelings/thoughts that are triggered by his medical ganja where he sees ding dongs everywhere.

Disprove

D deleted

So is the first picture an inkblot in the upper right hand corner, or really a target being shot at?

Is the second picture actually him running from shots, or is that also an inkbot?

Is the third picture a display of wounds on his back, or is that an inkblot too?

D deleted

So is the first picture an inkblot in the upper right hand corner, or really a target being shot at?

Is the second picture actually him running from shots, or is that also an inkbot?

Is the third picture a display of wounds on his back, or is that an inkblot too?

I'll take that as a "no"

D deleted

Are you sure that YOU know what a Rorschach test is?

Let me look up the definition:

"a projective psychological test that uses a subject's interpretation of 10 standard black or colored inkblot designs to assess personality traits and emotional tendencies"

Now are those inkblots, or are those actual pictures?

And you were the one calling me names... El Oh El

D deleted

"a projective psychological test that uses a subject's interpretation of 10 standard black or colored inkblot designs to assess personality traits and emotional tendencies"

You're seeing penises and other sexual imagery in everything.
Has it never occured to you why you're the only person on this forum who "sees" these imaginary penises?

D deleted

I asked if you understood the CONCEPT

The CONCEPT behind a Rorschach test is that a patient's interpretation of those inkblots can be used as a means of diagnosing mental disorders

The same CONCEPT can be applied to your interpretation of Jay's catalog and your fixation on homosexual imagery

Belgium Belgium
Even though you don't answer my questions, I will continue to answer yours.

I see what other people on this form do not see because my mind is no longer conditioned. Cancer broke my mind. When it healed, it was like I saw the world for the first time. Now instead of ONLY seeing what I was conditioned to see, I see everything at the same time.

Now since I answered your question, answer mine.

What is your interpretation of the sequence of pictures I posted?

Alright bro if surviving cancer allows you to see the world for what it truly is then use your newfound clarity for something better than deciphering the alleged hidden homosexual innuendo in Jay Z's music.

D deleted you are just flat out wrong.

What you were attempting to reference was the Thematic Apperception Test, or TAT.

Thank you giving me the opportunity to correct you.

With that being said, I will answer your next question before you even ask it:

Why do I see the sexual imagery?

As I already addressed, I see ALL of the intended meanings at once... not just the sexual imagery.

D deleted you are just flat out wrong.

What you were attempting to reference was the Thematic Apperception Test, or TAT.

Thank you giving me the opportunity to correct you.

With that being said, I will answer your next question before you even ask it:

Why do I see the sexual imagery?

As I already addressed, I see ALL of the intended meanings at once... not just the sexual imagery.

The CONCEPT remains the same

Why do you see the sexual imagery and why do you think that your recovery has given you superhuman perception skills? Because you are mentally ill

Sees every intended subliminal meaning

Devotes entire thread to homosexual imagery, penises, and secret gay relationships

Sees every intended subliminal meaning

Devotes entire thread to homosexual imagery, penises, and secret gay relationships

Right? If I had his super powers I'd be out here exposing secret societies and unraveling decades old conspiracies but nah.

Nah, he talmbout penises. Do what you do man, I guess. I just don't know what you want from us.

If i'm in the matrix and it won't allow me to see dicks in everything, leave me plugged in b.

I couldn't deal with seeing something so obvious having "kill" in the title having a target in it but seeing gay sex instead. Sounds like some kinda personal hell (for a straight person).

D deleted

lol... just stop.

I am going to remain civil and not resort to attempting to attack you personally... even though you have called me names. I will just continue to calmly correct you.

I don't have superhuman perception skills. I just have the ability to see things objectively. Why? Because my mind is no longer conditioned to see things how advertisers, artists, propaganda want me to see them.

Hopefully you can grasp that CONCEPT... lol

Belgium Belgium
Even though you don't answer my questions, I will continue to answer yours.

I see what other people on this form do not see because my mind is no longer conditioned. Cancer broke my mind. When it healed, it was like I saw the world for the first time. Now instead of ONLY seeing what I was conditioned to see, I see everything at the same time.

Now since I answered your question, answer mine.

What is your interpretation of the sequence of pictures I posted?
"Kill" -> Bullseye -> Shots
Has absolutely nothing to do with penises. Didn't you say the line in the song about shooting his brother was about having sex with his brother? Come on man.

As I have said before I strongly suggest you seek professional mental help, because all this is or should be concerning to the rest of us. Again, there's no shame in that, nor is it meant to be offensive in any way. Surely we aren't the only ones who have communicated to you that this behavior is concerning and very strange at best?
If a family member was acting in this way I would certainly confront them about it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom