The real FIRE and ICE paack. IDEAS.....

raygotsjays

Banned
i read that the dmp 2 (raging bulll pack) was changed to fire and ice. but ive done research that the dmp 2 is going to stick with the name raging bull. soheres some ideas of a real fire and ice pack we can all enjoy, i know these are re retro kicks that i posted but maybe these can be a plat form for jb. i knowthey have ppl checkin out nike talk. i think the name fire n ice is tight for a pack. just not for the kicks coming out in the dmp2

+

+

ok
laugh.gif

I think i'd rather see the 3's as the fire and ice pack. I love those true blues!!! Aren't they supposed to drop this year?

Really not bad ideas. But there's only one problem. Most of those kicks have been recently retroed. I love og colorways as much as the next man, butwe've all had an fair opportunity to obtain those kicks.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by kei akuma

None of those make sense as an "Ice". Try again.
White/ Grape ICE new emerald. Do your homework, Knuckles.

i was thinking the same thing, plus ice is the color blue (fire red III and true blue)

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

air-jordan-6-og-white-infa-red.jpg

+
air-jordan-og-6-september-blue.jpg

I could be wrong about this, but this could be the most hyped pack in the history of JB. This would be a resellers wet dream. Two un-retroed colorways of oneof the hottest numbered Jordans. In a way, I want it to happen, but then again, I kinda don't.

Back
Top Bottom