The REAL Neon's '95s Are Releasing In Dec.

i highly doubt this info is true. why would nike retro the same shoe back to back like that?

Man, I wish they would've used the same grey for the upcoming '09 Safety orange release instead of the near-black toe like the current '08's. Make'm true to the OG!!!! How f'n' hard is that?
just my 2 cents.
peace

People need to stop complaining about the air bubble size and the quality.
I rather have a brand new pair that I can wear then some 10 year or older
pair that will get annihilated the first time I wear it.

just my $0.02

here's comparison pics

neon 08's
2ymvwk3.jpg

The new neon classics
mtrodl.jpg

Looks almost the same but the new one seems lighter in color.

already got some 08's...pass

and they change them a little everytime they release them...so who cares if the color is a little different than the ones released earlier in the year....theyalways change them a little

grin.gif
...I'm good wit my pair...thanks for the pics but there are a lot of other kicks out there droppin next month that I need to get

Nah bro, that sounds like flawed logic to me. I mean, I recognize that its hard to track down a wearable pair of older neons and that you just wanna be able toconsistently rock a pair. But honestly, to me, that's settling for less. The new retros look and FEEL like total trash, it doesn't feel like a solidshoe. It's basically a replica of an original with the wrong materials. The '03 retros were great, even the HOAs were almost bearable, but these...nah.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Nah bro, that sounds like flawed logic to me. I mean, I recognize that its hard to track down a wearable pair of older neons and that you just wanna be able to consistently rock a pair. But honestly, to me, that's settling for less. The new retros look and FEEL like total trash, it doesn't feel like a solid shoe. It's basically a replica of an original with the wrong materials. The '03 retros were great, even the HOAs were almost bearable, but these...nah.

I could see where your coming from.
But, I want a pair of neons regardless of what year or how low the quality may be.
So I will settle for these.
ohwell.gif

Who cares . . . THERE IS no difference in this shoe than the 2008s. O wait. . one centigrade of a color change on one tiny piece. . .

oooowwwweeeee. . . your soo cool NIKE ! ! ! ! ! They just want to see who they got by the balls. . .

Originally Posted by Untitled

08's > pair releasin now

i happen to like the darker gradient.

i like it too... it adds just a little more color.. so i can rock it with black cargo shorts.. but i beat my 08 pair fast.. i need a replacement

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

here's comparison pics

neon 08's
2ymvwk3.jpg

The new neon classics
mtrodl.jpg

Looks almost the same but the new one seems lighter in color.

if this is the case then i can appreciate a closer hoa color panel

I just hope it doesn't have that furry lining the HOAs had.

I also hope Nike doesn't make these limited and adds some nonsense material like skunk leather and patent leather lace loops
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Who cares . . . THERE IS no difference in this shoe than the 2008s. O wait. . one centigrade of a color change on one tiny piece. . .

oooowwwweeeee. . . your soo cool NIKE ! ! ! ! ! They just want to see who they got by the balls. . .

well it would be nice for nike to release these for those who missed out (me)

Back
Top Bottom