The RETRO Gaming Thread!

nes_Game_Genie.jpg

Didn't see these mentioned :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1392181
View media item 1392183
Give me either of these over Pokemon Red/Blue any day.

I also do most (all) of my retro gaming on my PSP. Pretty much every game mentioned in this thread is playable (and run flawlessly) on it via emulators :pimp:.

Last edited:
I've been doing a ton of work here during my recent trip in Tokyo. I even went to the birth place of the original gaming dpad. It was surreal.

My favorite game of all time. Wish they had a 3DS emulator for PC or something because I wouldn't get my money's worth if I bought one :lol:.
I'm not a hand held gamer at all. Don't even mess with mobile games. GF plays her 3ds a lot, so when the new one came out she bought me on so I could play games with her. I'm truely enjoying my time with it. I'm playing games I never thought I would play like professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and now I'm honestly hooked! The new 3DS 3D effect is far superior to the prior model.

It has also been confirmed R4 can work with the new 3ds, so if you invest in a R4 you will def get your money out of the system.

I need another shelf. All the boxes have the games in them.

I hadn't bought any in a long time. I recently got them back out of storage and started up again.

Once I get my basement back, I'm going to bolt them 2 high and attach them to the wall.

(I will post pics of boxed/sealed accessories eventually...)

Last edited:
View media item 1435027

I need another shelf. All the boxes have the games in them.

I hadn't bought any in a long time. I recently got them back out of storage and started up again.

Once I get my basement back, I'm going to bolt them 2 high and attach them to the wall.

(I will post pics of boxed/sealed accessories eventually...)

God, DAMN!!!! Repped man.

Not too sure. If I had to guess, I'd say around 700.

Here's a couple things I have pics on hand of:

(Complete with the Power Glove liner AKA the Power Glove Glove)

I also have the original outer box that was used to ship it from Software Toolworks to the original owner.

Back
Top Bottom