The RETRO Gaming Thread!

nes.gif

The 64 version averages on pricecharting at $140 can't find out why really online, I picked it up for $10 at the flea I seen it there last weekend but just overlooked it

The 64 version averages on pricecharting at $140 can't find out why really online, I picked it up for $10 at the flea I seen it there last weekend but just overlooked it

Dare I say it, you might wanna open up the cartridge and find out. If it has a battery inside, that may be one reason for the rarity..........even though Ocarina of Time and SSMB have a cheaper resale price than that Worms game. It also could be that the game devs. didn't make that many Worms cartridges for the N64 back in the day.

Dare I say it, you might wanna open up the cartridge and find out. If it has a battery inside, that may be one reason for the rarity..........even though Ocarina of Time and SSMB have a cheaper resale price than that Worms game. It also could be that the game devs. didn't make that many Worms cartridges for the N64 back in the day.

I cracked it open no battery inside, looks like a basic 64 game, your probably right about them not making a lot of them. Most videos I've watched say they don't know the reason it's high in price...anyway I tossed it on offer up and got a bunch of people hitting me up I asked for a snes bundle with games lol I'll see what I get for it

Back
Top Bottom