Super_Mario_64_(NA).png

Super_Smash_Bros_Cover.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

51J3oyqkSVL.jpg

WWF_WrestleMania_2000_(N64)_(NA).jpg

NoMercyGameBox.jpg

Spent hella hours with these games.

Props for all of these

No mention of the Streets Of Rage and Final Fight games?

Beat em up games back in the day >>>

Also Battletoads & Double Dragon. And Captain Commando. :pimp:

And as much as I loved Goldeneye..I thought Perfect Dark was the superior game. Multiplayer was more strategic.

Still play all these on a modded Wii :pimp:

Last edited:
First system I ever bought myself was a used N64. I played No Mercy into the ground. Other games in my past

Contra
Double Dribble
Jordan vs Bird
Super Smash Bros
Punchout
Super Tecmo Bowl
Paperboy
Excite Bike
NBA Jam

First system I ever bought myself was a used N64. I played No Mercy into the ground. Other games in my past

Contra
Double Dribble
Jordan vs Bird
Super Smash Bros
Punchout
Super Tecmo Bowl
Paperboy
Excite Bike
NBA Jam
this man knows also rc pro am.... the og metal gear, hoops, mega man, tmnt, and as far as originality, micheal Jackson moonwalker, shinobi, mickey castle of illusions, so many "true" classic games... hand down og nes and genesis in terms of variety and quality of games for the time were the best systems of all time....ps1 comes in a strong second.

lol, I don't get the appeal of posting pics that you can find off google images, but I guess if it helps get the point across on games you liked more power to you!

I collect arcade sticks and am the leading expert/have the world's largest collection... but I also collect video games and consoles. What kind of stuff do you guys have? Do you have any treasure or anything with a special meaning to you? If so POST IT UP! Tell us your story.

I love video game themed collabs on sneakers too.

I just checked on eBay how much the DuckTales gold cartridge pack is going for and lol, wow didn't think it'd command that much!

Need KI Gold, Paper Mario 64, Super Mario 64, and Ocarina of Time.

And Mario Kart 64. And Donkey Kong :stoneface:

EDIT : 64th post :tongue:

Last edited:
so marksman... will we see a ps4 fight stick soon 
nerd.gif

I mean guilty gear is coming out

Back on topic PS1 Had some amazing RPG Library 

I never got to play the second parasite eve 
frown.gif

^ don't. That game is GARBAGE. Just enjoy PE1 in all its flawlessness and call it good. Trust me

Legend of Dragoon I want to say was the first RPG I played. I doubt it but its the one that comes to mind.

Recently moved and had all my games out. I hadn't bought any new ones in a couple years, but just the other day I bought 20 new NES games (not in pic)

View media item 978129

I edited the ROM and made the label for this one. Don't know how to make games, so I had someone else do it. TSB on steroids lol. Jim Brown, OJ, Butkus, Unitas and so on and so on..

View media item 978130

Video game covers are cool to look at.
I agree, I'd rather see real pics though.

Here's a corner of my living room... mostly PS1/PS2/DS/XB/GCN here though... The really old stuff is around the way on the other side. And of course those big boxes are arcade sticks. You guys thought sneakers took up a lot of room? Arcade Sticks, lol.

And a corner of my work place where we stream retro games...

i beat this game once a semester, every semester in college. usually before finals week. just to keep my head clear.

Ffxboxart.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom