The RETRO Gaming Thread!

32978-Battletoads_&_Double_Dragon_-_The_Ultimate_Team_(USA)-1.png

Stupid hard game for no reason :smh:

The Genesis version was better than the SNES version.

Wow that robot idea was sure a flop. Only 2 games and both looked terrible from that avgn video.

Wow that robot idea was sure a flop. Only 2 games and both looked terrible from that avgn video.

R.O.B. was a gimmick by Nintendo so that they could market the NES as a toy and not a video game system so retailers would sell it.

Any idea how I can get n64 to work on my smart tv? Snes works ironically.
Will take a few weeks to get to you, but this is cheap and supposedly works wonders.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre..._1&btsid=c42ddee5-4e1c-4f97-ac97-88d7391535ef

This isn't only for Smart tvs like JRS asked for right? I have a regular Vizio flatscreen that I've been having trouble hooking my N64 up to.
Should work for all TVs.

Anyone ever play ToeJam & Earl on Sega Genesis? I remember loving it as a kid but don't really remember much of why :lol:. Might have to throw it on the Pie.

Last edited:
Most multi platform titles were better on Genesis IMO

SNES was the superior console because of its exclusives.

Only game I remember that was better on SNES was Street Fighter

MK was a definitely better on Genesis

MK 2 was better on SNES imo

This was true while MK1 was better on Genesis because of the blood and what not.

However this was my ish!

View media item 2237190
I remember wanting this sooooo bad. I had been used to playing the Neo Geo arcade version and when this was brought to Genesis I had to have it. I remember putting a cutout on my parents fridge as a reminder of what I wanted for my bday or christmas lol

The emulation was really spot on. Aside from the lack of the zoom in and out during the fighting, graphically it looked really good on the Genesis. Shoot I think I d/l this on my 360!

I think we found it on sale at a Montgomery ward that was going out of business back in the day. I remember it was my birthday and it was going for the low.

I got KOF, Cap v SNK, fatal Fury, and pocket Tennis.

I used to love that thing. Teacher took it in middle school and never gave it back at the end of the year :smh:

Back
Top Bottom