THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

The DKs are so so. Would have been dope with a blue to black gradient under the scales somewhat like the chinas. And maybe a silver or black swoosh as well as the milky/blue soles as everyone said.

THIS!!!! I'm just gonna get 3 pairs of aces now instead of 2,oh well.

Aces look amazing! DK V>DK VI but the VI is nice IMO. Someone posted they'd rather see blue in place of the red. I think the red is a nice touch. And though it wasn't much the DK V had a little red too, on the bottom of the sole. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the look they were going for?

You guys will come around on the DK. For casual wear and when the go on sale. Or when they are limited.
happy.gif

I kind of wish they waited till the VII's to do a Dark Knight because the last Batman movie comes out next year. Maybe they'll do a Bane cw like the Joker IV's?

who ever said the kobe VI is just for basketball?

dustin keller wearing the black/grey kobes
pimp.gif

zkqq78.jpg

ieqfyu.jpg

Dark Knights are nice. They definitely should have gone witth the ice bottom. If these are limited I would think that they will fly off the shelves just because of the name to the shoe. If they are gr then I think people will sit on them until they go on sale.

i'll see if i can find another pair of nike red laces and i'll throw those in the dks and chiiiiiilllllll

good looks. those are the ones i was talking about too. now i'm thinking crimson joints like what was in the grinches is perfect. but extra laces in that size and length wise in zkvi colors have yet to be located..

Im lovin my vis, id like the grinches tho

@zapatohead who is your avatar its driving me insane

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Is $120 a good deal for some bhm's Ds??
I don't see how you can get a better price than that.  It's below retail.  Even $140 is a good price.

Yeah. Can't get better than that.

Back
Top Bottom