THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

It was a nice sunny weekend in So Cal so I decided to break out the Chaos with the Volt laces I picked up from the outlets.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I may have to double up on DK's and Aces

Haven't been on NT that much recently buttttttt.... Aces are dropping?
Aces are suppose to drop in Sept. Or if you cant wait and happen to be a size 8.5 or 10.5 http://www.kicks-lab.com/zoomkobeviacehighschool429659017-p-71.html

http://undergroundsoles.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/nike-kobe-vi-ace-03.jpg
Probably gonna be the last VI for me....
pimp.gif

the volt laces at the outlet I think. too bad the chaos returned to my outlet last week were too big for me. the lady said her son didn't like the colors or how they look

DKs are somewhat disappointing like the Lakers CWs...

Aces and a Laker ID is all I need... Still need the Urban Camos n Blackouts... I think I'm done after that...

Anyone care to point me in the direction of an 11.5 in the del sols?

I kept putting them off to get the other cw's, but now it seems that all of them have dried up
ohwell.gif

Whats the next Kobe to release? and the guy that made ther superhero pack on page 231.. I def like the flash version. The batman looks too close as the Del Sol, and Xman would be the other draft pick..if needed..

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Whats the next Kobe to release? and the guy that made ther superhero pack on page 231.. I def like the flash version. The batman looks too close as the Del Sol, and Xman would be the other draft pick..if needed..
this, never ending TBs. smh!

set to be released by September - via ISS

nbX5wC

When those "DKs" were posted a few days back, it honestly never even occurred to me that they were the DKs!  what happened with the sample someone posted way back when?  They were nothing like that and frankly a hell of lot better than these.  I am really even not that sure about the ACES at this point.  I have to say, the 6s started off really well, but after the Chaos, its really been dry in my opinion.  Out of all of them, the Grinch, DEL SOL, and China still remain my favorites, and the OCs are pretty tight too.  However, I will say that I have worn the Chinas the most and they seem to be much more versatile casually than the Grinches or OCs.  Del Sols are and always will be classics.  just my .02.

Originally Posted by JRodski

those need a grey midsole or maybe a milky sole to set them off...

they just dont pop, but @ the same time i hope they dont grow on me...

damn...... they grew on me.

took 2 days, but they grew on me...

hell, 2 days aint even a long time. i prolly liked em from the start and was just lyin to myself.

either way, the DK vi's WILL BE HAD...

and yes i quoted my self. so what...

With the Kobe line there is a colorway for everyone. I'll get at least one TB and the DK and be done with.

here is one more shot of the new TB up ahead...imo this is probably my favorite TB...but nike stop already lol

bh10k6.jpg

I think Nike ODed on the VIs already. Nike please just stop on these. THey're done.

On another note, NIKE Thank You VERY MUCH for making me and other M.F.F.L. a colorway for us!

ZNTP5.jpg

GO MAVS!

Back
Top Bottom