THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Finally Got A Pair Of The OC's.

6113789880_605baaed2b_z.jpg

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

^^^I dont even know...I didn't notice it until I got to the gym this morning. I hooped in them yesterday...So I'm 99% sure that's when it happened
no way this happened discretely. judging from the looks of your del sols, they appear
REALLY BEAT. some scales had already come off and the mesh
is super wasted. I'm thinking somebody stepped on your shoe and ripped it right
through. Plus the fact that they are pretty much worn out. even your laces are beat.

the 6s are too tough for this to "just happen"

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^^^I dont even know...I didn't notice it until I got to the gym this morning. I hooped in them yesterday...So I'm 99% sure that's when it happened
no way this happened discretely. judging from the looks of your del sols, they appear
through. Plus the fact that they are pretty much worn out. even your laces are beat.

Yeah, They are beat... But I don't think a shoes midsole should just shred like that...I have Nike's from 5-6 years ago that I hooped in just as hard and can STILL hoop in.... As for the 6's being a "tough" shoe...?...I'd have to disagree with you on that.

Everytime I see a picture of the GBs, I get a little more angry with myself for returning them shortly after I got them...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Yeah, They are beat... But I don't think a shoes midsole should just shred like that...I have Nike's from 5-6 years ago that I hooped in just as hard and can STILL hoop in.... As for the 6's being a "tough" shoe...?...I'd have to disagree with you on that.
did you get stepped on though? I can't imagine that happening. because I too have been
beating mine to the ground indoors and outdoors. Possibly a bad quality shoe you got?

img57819210.jpg

img57819211-620x465.jpg

img57819212-620x465.jpg

these are going to look good in person FOR SURE. especially for laker fans. similar concord
shade with the home final 4s... CLEAN ON COURT

Originally Posted by squall325

I really hate it that my GBs sole yellowed after a few uses casually.
frown.gif
pics? wanna see how they look. I actually thought these soles wouldn't yellow....
indifferent.gif

Ordered a pair of the team bank Grey/Green Kobe VIs that have been out for a while, marked down to $99 and also used the 20 percent coupon on Eastbay right now. Can't wait to have my second pair of these.

wow the vault anniversarys are so sick. sucks that i dont live in la and there are only gonna be 24 pairs...

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

wow the vault anniversarys are so sick. sucks that i dont live in la and there are only gonna be 24 pairs...

grin.gif
 here we go with ppl hyping up a pair of nike ID's..

If those Laker homes were the Vault sepcials you would be seeing a lot more comments. It's a real nice cw. It sucks that Nike has waited so long to drop it. People buy so many pairs that at this point I would think a lot of people will wait for those to hit the outlets. I hope that they come out with the Laker cw's first like they used to with the VII's. I guess Nike wanted to get more id sales first.

Back
Top Bottom