THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

NWT'$ shoe game > Wale..and he's not a celebrity
grin.gif

is it just me or do those look fake? the green is too light don't you think?

And don't start saying that I think he rocks fakes. To me they just look funny.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

is it just me or do those look fake? the green is too light don't you think?

And don't start saying that I think he rocks fakes. To me they just look funny.

Blame it on the lighting. Dude gets his kicks direct from the source.

I got my first pair of Kobes yesterday after missing out on all stars in february. So I got Think Pinks and Gradients yesterday and while at the outlets I saw I returned pair of All Star Kobes. Felt like a million bucks picking them up for 97.78.

I am official a Zoom Kobe fan.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

^^^I dont even know...I didn't notice it until I got to the gym this morning. I hooped in them yesterday...So I'm 99% sure that's when it happened
no way this happened discretely. judging from the looks of your del sols, they appear
REALLY BEAT. some scales had already come off and the mesh
is super wasted. I'm thinking somebody stepped on your shoe and ripped it right
through. Plus the fact that they are pretty much worn out. even your laces are beat.

the 6s are too tough for this to "just happen"
Yeah, They are beat... But I don't think a shoes midsole should just shred like that...I have Nike's from 5-6 years ago that I hooped in just as hard and can STILL hoop in.... As for the 6's being a "tough" shoe...?...I'd have to disagree with you on that.
Talk about "Beat Up" Kobes I'll post pix of my "Beat Up" Kobes.. (as soon as I have time to figure out how to post pix)
One thing though, I just feel like the Flywire just turned to paper-like feel, It felt really soft... 
happy.gif

I want some Grinches and OC's but I'm not really trying to pay a grip for them. No luck on ebay or any sites though
30t6p3b.gif

Girlfriend got me a pair of the Tour Yellows. My favorite colorway by far. Post pics when I get em this weekend.

Was having a brief discussion with a fellow NTer the other day re: 4s,5s, and 6s. For some reason, In spite of some of the great CWs of the 6s, I keep on wanting to go back to 4s and 5s for casual wear.  5s and 6s are great for hoops- IMO 5s > 6s, but I really like wearing 4s around and in particular,any 4 with a checkered collar i.e. del sols,pops, cds, are amazing to me.  Also, the top 3/4 of the kobe 5 cws are much >> than the top 3/4 Kobe 6 cws.  Perhaps I am just being a nostalgic fart but do any of you other Kobe line guys feel similarly?

I completely disagree. The only reason I still wear my 5's is because they stay clean easier (everything just wipes off), while the mesh on the VI stains easily. Someone spilled salsa at Moes, and now I have a bunch of orange spots on my Grinchs.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

did anyone buy this jacket? does it run true to size or does it run big?

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

got that at the nike outlet, they were like $30 and perfect got 30% off during Friends and family
depending on how you like them to fit, i normally wear XL because im big and fat. but I got L and it fits "good" not loose and not tight. if I got XL it was "loose" fit. 

RE Bryscoop....I love to wear my 4's casually around town & especially when I'm working a trade show (standing up all day in some dress shoes will ruin the rest of your night).....I rarely ball in my 4's anymore...

The V's are still my heavy rotation kicks.......and this is mostly because:
1) They are actually super dope for bball
2) I have too many of them and need to use them to feel good about my problems
3) I don't want to play in the VI's too much and start neglecting the V's

my rationale sucks....

I hooped indoor the other day in the Vs and recently in the VIs. I can't tell which ones I like better after hooping in them both. I kinda feel like the Vs are better. Dark Knight Vs seem to have what it takes.

No Ace's for me.  I feel like if it didn't have the logo nobody would look twice at them and they would sit like most of the tb's imo.  Gimmie those 3d's!!!

I agree with you kb24 on the Aces. They had to put in the translucent sole just to top it off. I hope the DKs are next after the Aces.

Back
Top Bottom