THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by retro23phan

easy cop on NDC

Every NDC cop is easy.
pimp.gif

None of that online waiting line stuff. As long as you got the link as soon as it comes out, every shoe is easily obtainable.
grin.gif

Copped on NDC. how do these fit are they true to size? im a size 12 and i got a 12 and they didnt have a 12.5.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

Copped on NDC. how do these fit are they true to size? im a size 12 and i got a 12 and they didnt have a 12.5.

A little narrow. They mold to your feet though, so it probably won't be a problem.

I just wish that the midsole and/or outsole had more color. Maybe some maroon speckles??? Idk. Congrats to those that copped tho.

Got 1 pair for me... Glad Kobes don't sellout off NDC like the ASG Pack... which was like 30 seconds...

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

A little narrow. They mold to your feet though, so it probably won't be a problem.

thats whats up thanks playa
pimp.gif

Aces V > VI

copped on NDC anyways. might get rid of them later tho

I'm done with the VI's, bigger fan of the V's

only got the Chaos, Chinas, and now aces....need to track down a pair of OC's or East LA

Iono about you guys but that itty bitty little ace logo is worth $140 alone.
tongue.gif

i kid i kid. copped solely cause I don't have any light color based sixes. (passed on chinas, greys, homes, draftdays)

i hope to beat these into the hardwood.

Doesn't seem like there were a lot of Aces made but don't call them limited. Nike knows these aren't flying off the shelves so they aren't overproducing them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Doesn't seem like there were a lot of Aces made but don't call them limited. Nike knows these aren't flying off the shelves so they aren't overproducing them.
laugh.gif

Good. I don't like seeing other people wearing the same pair I'm wearing. Especially during a game of basketball.

How so?.... I doubt ppl are buyin the shoe for that little logo.

I love the color combo.

Grey and burgundy is a beautiful mix up. Just like blue and orange.

IMO just too plain...seems like its a TB with an ace logo. just my opinion of course.

doubt people are buying it for the logo? these shoes would have the same hype as the cool grey GR without the logo. so you cant deny that the logo has something to do with it.

aces colorway - ace logo and hype = any TB colorway

and i never said that the colorway wasnt nice. just that it would be an afterthought to most without the logo.

^

I agree with you Scottie, I collect most of the lower merion shoes but I'm passing on these cause they too plain.

I have Ace 3s, 4s and Vs. Hurt to pass on these, but they just arent doing it for me. IMO they shouldve thrown some white on there.

Hopefully they release a home Ace cw.

Back
Top Bottom