THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I thought that the the draft day were already released i seen a kid around my way with them all already and he ain't no sneaker head he probably plays for a school

are they limited or something? kinda want a pair, good thing i have swoosh but they might not even be discounted.

zoom kobe vi (ace)..will not be swoosh discounted
tired.gif

i know my local HOH is not goin to have them until monday cause word is that UPS missed the shipment......not sure if this is the case for all the HOH......so NDC is definitely gonna have em on 2nite????

Originally Posted by BronLe

should i get chaos' or rices? I'm leaning towards the Rices...

Get whichever is cheaper right now. Let the more expensive pair go on sale.
Theyre both nice. Just saw the rice c/w in person. I like them more than the pine foams

I haven't been in here in a while. Aces are looking nice, might have to grab a pair.

How so?.... I doubt ppl are buyin the shoe for that little logo.

I love the color combo.

Grey and burgundy is a beautiful mix up. Just like blue and orange.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I love the color combo.

Well said. These are very fresh and clean. A very nice colorway which I will be rocken on my feet within a week.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I love the color combo.

Agreed! There is a reason I love these and not like the Cool Greys... The combo is too sweet... logo or no logo...

I agree with NWT the color combo is nice. I will pick my pair up tomorrow will be a very easy copp, and these do have the logo on the side according to wildcat1451 pics.

Back
Top Bottom