THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

no...unless it was a limited release. I don't believe any VI that's unds is worth more than 100 personally

DS Rice for 165 shipped.  Is this decent? Considering it's around retail.

Sorry, fairly new to the Kobe line... I've been a Kobe fan since I started hooping though.  Any thoughts would be appreciated

Sorry, fairly new to the Kobe line... I've been a Kobe fan since I started hooping though.  Any thoughts would be appreciated
yes, although thats for my size (13) which is a popular size, but theres low supply

if youre one of the high unit sizes, then you could probably find a ds pair for retail 

i had the chance to get OC's for 135 in my size, so im pretty sure rices can be had for less

yes, although thats for my size (13) which is a popular size, but theres low supply

if youre one of the high unit sizes, then you could probably find a ds pair for retail 

i had the chance to get OC's for 135 in my size, so im pretty sure rices can be had for less
Thank you.  I'm an 11.5 -- mainly just looking for a pair of VIs in good shape to hoop in.  I've heard great things.  Saw the blackouts at the Nike outlet near me once, but it's like an hour drive.  May have to call and see if they still have em

Anybody know where I can get a pair of Hollywoods, OC's for a decent price in a 13?
it depends on what you think is decent, if you mean the deal i was talking about, forget it, your only chance is one of those crazy craigslist come ups, but if youre the kind of guy that thinks 190+ is decent, you should just search google and see if an ad pops up

it depends on what you think is decent, if you mean the deal i was talking about, forget it, your only chance is one of those crazy craigslist come ups, but if youre the kind of guy that thinks 190+ is decent, you should just search google and see if an ad pops up
Alright thanks man, I seen the OC's on flight club for 200 a few weeks ago and they were gone the next day. hopefully i'll come up with something

That's as good as your gonna find at this point. Retail was $150.

If its an 11.5 and in LA, then I know the pair your referring to. :lol: I've had my eye on it for a couple weeks now.

Last edited:
That's as good as your gonna find at this point. Retail was $150.

If its an 11.5 and in LA, then I know the pair your referring to.
laugh.gif
I've had my eye on it for a couple weeks now.
lol that is the pair.  I don't know why I can't pull the trigger.  I think I'm just looking for a decent colorway for the low...

Ended up pulling the trigger on a pair for about 75 shipped. A "worn once" pair of Navy/White TBs. They looked good in pics so I was fine with it.

Not the most sought after colorway, but they look clean to me and I just wanted a pair of VIs to play in.

Ended up pulling the trigger on a pair for about 75 shipped. A "worn once" pair of Navy/White TBs. They looked good in pics so I was fine with it.

Not the most sought after colorway, but they look clean to me and I just wanted a pair of VIs to play in.
i feel you, i been tryin to find some tbs any cw for 75 ds, but theyre no where, i might just end up using my laker gradients to hoop in

i feel you, i been tryin to find some tbs any cw for 75 ds, but theyre no where, i might just end up using my laker gradients to hoop in
Definitely hard to come by for a reasonable price ds...  it seems like just a year ago or so they may have been easier to find

Definitely hard to come by for a reasonable price ds...  it seems like just a year ago or so they may have been easier to find
I can't even find any anywhere in a 13, so I haven't even started the phase of searching for a decent price yet

I can't even find any anywhere in a 13, so I haven't even started the phase of searching for a decent price yet
I saw a NTer that had a 13 in the De Sol colorway for 90 DS on here not too long ago, the listing is expired but if you want I'll PM you his name and you can check if he still has it.

Back
Top Bottom