THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

yeah i'm sure the retros will be exactly the same, these arent Jordans that use raw materials

and were from the 80s.

I'm confident the retros will be as amazing and the shape will be intact. :smokin

I really doubt that based on the way they've done other performance retros like 2k4s and penny's.

it's zoom and phylon with a pre made textile upper...

I trust that they kept the last for these being that they just released the preludes and FTB

Any update on performance?
Sorry for the delay... been meaning to update on them.

If you like the Kobe VI, you will like these... it's nearly identical, but better traction. The upper on the original VI is a little bit thinner and still strong and is really comfortable especially once broken in. With these Hyper Attacks, you get a tiny bit more support in the upper, but it isn't outrageous or anything and still comfortable. Hard to talk about synthetic uppers as "premium" or high quality, but it's a nice fuse upper. 

Highly recommend these if you're a Kobe VI fan. I'm really trying to watch the spending, but I'm gonna need at least a back-up of these

One thing to note and many or all of you probably know this about the VIs:

Like the original VI, the midsole and insole on these requires a decent amount of break-in for them to feel GREAT.  They work well out of the box, but this is a shoe I think is really a whole lot better once broken in.  Only reason I point this out is that some recent Kobes and other models have little-to-no break in required right off the bat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom