THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Another legit Check for those who have this. Looks legit to me.

Inner soles are replaced in the pics.

Nice pickup with the 3Ds. I've been low key looking for a pair of those and the East LAs for the right price.

The glue on my Imperials is starting to dry and the upper is separating from the midsole. What the hell kinda glue can I use to fix it? 

Is the 3d part scales?
The scales are clear, and the 3D print is on the upper beneath the scales.
^Those 3Ds are clean.
smokin.gif
...Nice pick up.... Get a good deal?
Got them for $200 shipped from an eBay auction. I'm not sure what the going rate for a DS pair is nowadays, but I'm happy with the price I paid, considering I've wanted a pair since they came out but could never hunt 'em down.

Hey everyone, why do some of the Kobe 6 BHM have stiched BHM, whereas others have a plated BHM on the side of the heel?

Hey everyone, why do some of the Kobe 6 BHM have stiched BHM, whereas others have a plated BHM on the side of the heel?
If I remember correctly, pairs with the stitched BHM were an exclusive release at the Nike Vault at Staples Center. All other pairs had the plate.

If I remember correctly, pairs with the stitched BHM were an exclusive release at the Nike Vault at Staples Center. All other pairs had the plate.

Yes, that's correct.

The stitched pairs commanded slightly more money at the time in the resale market.
Don't know about that nowadays.

Last edited:

That's funny, because I have 2 pairs and was going through my collection, then noticed one shoe came stitched and the other with a plate for both pairs and thought someone sent me fake pairs. The other came from the store. Anyhow matched them up so now on full pair stitched and the other plated. Thank you for the response.

Yes, that's correct.

The stitched pairs commanded slightly more money at the time in the resale market.
Don't know about that nowadays.

Good looking out, no that takes of my concerns I mentioned above. Can't believe I didn't peep this after all of these years! [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom