THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Couldn't Pass On The Tour Yellows For $65 Had To Get 2 Pairs Limited Or Not These Are Hot
And how did you get them for 65?
nerd.gif
I Got A Pass To The Beaverton Employee Store

Hope these sit until the 4th so I can get these and the camo's on discount. Damn the 4th is going to be a busy day.

Hope these sit until the 4th so I can get these and the camo's on discount. Damn the 4th is going to be a busy day.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.
how a shoe is selling doesn't really matter to me, but it does matter for WHEN i decide to get a cw that i like.  i have so many shoes in my rotation that i don't always get to wear shoes that i just bought and sometimes they go on sale before i finally end up wearing them and it's irritating.  it happened a lot with the Vs.  i will eventually get the TY, because it's a pretty hot cw...but i'm going to wait a few weeks.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.
how a shoe is selling doesn't really matter to me, but it does matter for WHEN i decide to get a cw that i like.  i have so many shoes in my rotation that i don't always get to wear shoes that i just bought and sometimes they go on sale before i finally end up wearing them and it's irritating.  it happened a lot with the Vs.  i will eventually get the TY, because it's a pretty hot cw...but i'm going to wait a few weeks.

Originally Posted by al3x89

people complaining about tax.. smh

how bout here in Canada where kobe's retail for $179.99+ 13% tax.

$200 for a pair of GR
I hear you man. That's why I really dont mind paying reseller prices....

$200 for a pair of GR

Originally Posted by peks03

This. 

Originally Posted by peks03

This. 

I think I may be the only person on the planet that think the tour yellows are just ok at best.

I think I may be the only person on the planet that think the tour yellows are just ok at best.

^^This.
I don't care for the TY's much either.
I look at them, then at my Bruce Lee V's, for a yellow colorway it's not even close.
Then I look at them and the other VI's I own and they'd be in last place.
Plus I'm sick of the white forefoot outsole, it's been used on too many VI's.
So pass for me, unless maybe I see them on clearance and need some beaters.

^^This.
I don't care for the TY's much either.
I look at them, then at my Bruce Lee V's, for a yellow colorway it's not even close.
Then I look at them and the other VI's I own and they'd be in last place.
Plus I'm sick of the white forefoot outsole, it's been used on too many VI's.
So pass for me, unless maybe I see them on clearance and need some beaters.

Originally Posted by norm15

$200 for a pair of GR

Government Taxes.

Originally Posted by norm15

$200 for a pair of GR

Government Taxes.

Originally Posted by alidinak

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

There is no information in our system for either of the Barcelona colorways. EastbayRep - Ray
So where is this 23biggie45 guy getting his info from I wonder?

lol...i called up eastbay about those 800s....def not mangos...they said crimson black and white, set to release june 3rd, midnight....
I figured it wasn't true. Nike might fib when it comes to limited tours but not Barcas. Well one won't know till June 4th. But not even paperwork fir HoH shows Barcas to be shipped to them so idk. I'm glad I got my pairs tho thats for sure.

Originally Posted by alidinak

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

There is no information in our system for either of the Barcelona colorways. EastbayRep - Ray
So where is this 23biggie45 guy getting his info from I wonder?

lol...i called up eastbay about those 800s....def not mangos...they said crimson black and white, set to release june 3rd, midnight....
I figured it wasn't true. Nike might fib when it comes to limited tours but not Barcas. Well one won't know till June 4th. But not even paperwork fir HoH shows Barcas to be shipped to them so idk. I'm glad I got my pairs tho thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom