THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Italian camo and Draft Days are not excluded from discount on Eastbay now. Small sizes left for camos but FSR for DDs.

have any of the vi went on sale at your local footaction? this is the time of year they drop in price right?

have any of the vi went on sale at your local footaction? this is the time of year they drop in price right?

If you collect kobes and/or you really like the 6s, DEL SOLS ARE A MUST!
will go down as THE shoe of the zk6 and should be classics...

I know people are loving the grinches and OCs. for sure they're awesome.
But those del sols man... better get your pair if you don't have them yet...

THESE THINGS ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!

Which one should i pull the trigger on first? Blue camo or Italian camo?? They still have them both up here in numerous sizes

Which one should i pull the trigger on first? Blue camo or Italian camo?? They still have them both up here in numerous sizes

Originally Posted by Wayne141

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't mind there being a lot of colorways, just more options for us as the customer. You're not obligated to get all or most or [/color]multiple colorways anyway, really just on us to[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] be selective.[/color]  I'd much rather just pick my favorites and double on those I love.

This, I'd much rather have more colorways to chose from rather than only 2-3 colorways available.  But admittedly the releases are getting out of control, I'm kind of losing track of all the Kobe 6's that have released in total

Originally Posted by Wayne141

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't mind there being a lot of colorways, just more options for us as the customer. You're not obligated to get all or most or [/color]multiple colorways anyway, really just on us to[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] be selective.[/color]  I'd much rather just pick my favorites and double on those I love.

This, I'd much rather have more colorways to chose from rather than only 2-3 colorways available.  But admittedly the releases are getting out of control, I'm kind of losing track of all the Kobe 6's that have released in total

volt laces>crimson on the grinches...

italian camos>blue camos

the khakis look vicious and elegant at the same time... IMO

volt laces>crimson on the grinches...

italian camos>blue camos

the khakis look vicious and elegant at the same time... IMO

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I approve this message.
smile.gif

But I see one scale's paint chip off on the Del sol. Now it looks ugly everytime I stare at that one scale. Will paint thinner strip the paint off easily? I have air craft paint stripper but that might be too strong. Someone wanna be a tester with worse paint chipping? I think it would look ill without the glossy paint.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I approve this message.
smile.gif

But I see one scale's paint chip off on the Del sol. Now it looks ugly everytime I stare at that one scale. Will paint thinner strip the paint off easily? I have air craft paint stripper but that might be too strong. Someone wanna be a tester with worse paint chipping? I think it would look ill without the glossy paint.

Back
Top Bottom