THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

i think all kobes can be copped using the discount by now. Call me cheap but I'm going to return my camos and use the coupon. makes no sense seeing as all of these just sit at all HoHs.

i agree with NWT, until I come across another rowdy pair, away barcas, it doesn't look like the kobes will be calling my wallet anytime soon.

i think all kobes can be copped using the discount by now. Call me cheap but I'm going to return my camos and use the coupon. makes no sense seeing as all of these just sit at all HoHs.

i agree with NWT, until I come across another rowdy pair, away barcas, it doesn't look like the kobes will be calling my wallet anytime soon.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by maulrat

Ive been wanting these for a while and they just came in from eBay. They look legit to you guys? Just double checking.
There's a lot more gold shimmer than I originally thought. Definitely a hot kick though.
They are legit. Rice underrated color
LEGIT!!!   Rice VI my favorite CW of the Kobe line along with the Barcalona CW (not the pinkish one)...........love my Rice VI's

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by maulrat

Ive been wanting these for a while and they just came in from eBay. They look legit to you guys? Just double checking.
There's a lot more gold shimmer than I originally thought. Definitely a hot kick though.
They are legit. Rice underrated color
LEGIT!!!   Rice VI my favorite CW of the Kobe line along with the Barcalona CW (not the pinkish one)...........love my Rice VI's

i still havent seen these kobes on sale yet...well at footlocker. im sure these hit the outlets but not footlocker they still are full price

i still havent seen these kobes on sale yet...well at footlocker. im sure these hit the outlets but not footlocker they still are full price

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Lol no like fake pics anymore? It doesn't make sense that there were no changes from the first peek of the aces to now. I have a feeling an away version will come out.

Why need of a change.... They're nice as is.

Y'all would probably be crying if they did change it
laugh.gif

We been crying for so long for an ACE pair... Can't we just be happy for once???

Lol no like fake pics anymore? It doesn't make sense that there were no changes from the first peek of the aces to now. I have a feeling an away version will come out.

laugh.gif

We been crying for so long for an ACE pair... Can't we just be happy for once???

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif

Who would we be if we weren't happy with what we were given nwt? 
roll.gif

Like I always say, if you don't like it keep it to yourself. If you love it, let us know. They are decent but I will buy to add to the closet. 

laugh.gif

Who would we be if we weren't happy with what we were given nwt? 
roll.gif

Like I always say, if you don't like it keep it to yourself. If you love it, let us know. They are decent but I will buy to add to the closet. 

laugh.gif

I'm saying they should've been released weeks ago or something. I was thinking they were making changes to it since its taking so long to release.

laugh.gif

I'm saying they should've been released weeks ago or something. I was thinking they were making changes to it since its taking so long to release.

The problem is everyone got use to the way the iv's and the V's released at the same times ie aces IV & V around March . The VI's took a more random approach. I like the cg's and the aces but I'm most likely to get one of them.

The problem is everyone got use to the way the iv's and the V's released at the same times ie aces IV & V around March . The VI's took a more random approach. I like the cg's and the aces but I'm most likely to get one of them.

I just hope Nike keeps coming up with new colorways for the upcoming VII, like they did with the VI: OC, 3D, Grinch, etc.

I just hope Nike keeps coming up with new colorways for the upcoming VII, like they did with the VI: OC, 3D, Grinch, etc.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i guess that's why foot locker continues to give out the 25 off vip coupon.. so in a sense it is "on sale"..
i was at westfield culver city today and the sheikh there has the bred's and concord's on sale for 99.99

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i guess that's why foot locker continues to give out the 25 off vip coupon.. so in a sense it is "on sale"..
i was at westfield culver city today and the sheikh there has the bred's and concord's on sale for 99.99

Back
Top Bottom