THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

'ppreciate all the comments... yeah East LA & BHM have escaped me but they're still pretty available on ebay when I decide to cough it up. Kinda holdin' out for the Laker 3D...that shoe is very clean. Prolly hafta double up there.

anybody know if there is a new birthday coupon floating around? I'm trying to cop some new kobes to hoop in.

what are the chances of people canceling their NDC ace orders after picking up from their local spot? As I was checking out my size 9 was taken this morning....

I know this belongs in the sneaker reviews, but I figured I'd get more and quicker responses her. (I'm sure it's asked already as well, but too many pages! 
laugh.gif
)

Question: For those who have both the plastic and translucent soles on the KB6s, is there a difference? If so, how big of a difference? Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

For those in the DMV area Footaction and FTL at Potomac had Away Del Sols still.......they didnt have my size (11) tho :-(

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I know this belongs in the sneaker reviews, but I figured I'd get more and quicker responses her. (I'm sure it's asked already as well, but too many pages! 
laugh.gif
)

Question: For those who have both the plastic and translucent soles on the KB6s, is there a difference? If so, how big of a difference? Thanks in advance!
happy.gif
translucent soles without tint yellow rather easy. solid soles grip better too imo.

Nice pix nermindee as always. Wall color matches the maroon somewhat. Now gotta wait for NWT's pics with his red wall.
laugh.gif

Nice pick-ups kob8, but you need to upgrade your cam because it's making the sockliner on the Aces look kinda purple.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom