THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^ ya idk if they're real. he has no actual photos of the shoes, just stock photos and pictures from the finals of LeBron wearing them. But surprisingly the bid has gone up to $435

^ ya idk if they're real. he has no actual photos of the shoes, just stock photos and pictures from the finals of LeBron wearing them. But surprisingly the bid has gone up to $435

I received a call from alsports sayin that they didnt ever have the treasure blue and they sent me the grey lows LMFAO. I said i already have those and said to cancel my order and turn the shipment around, what kind of bs is taht lol, never in my life.

I received a call from alsports sayin that they didnt ever have the treasure blue and they sent me the grey lows LMFAO. I said i already have those and said to cancel my order and turn the shipment around, what kind of bs is taht lol, never in my life.

Originally Posted by bigc2202

I will be pissed if i get the grey lows in the mail.. now i have to make a phone call 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bigc2202

I will be pissed if i get the grey lows in the mail.. now i have to make a phone call 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BrMason

Originally Posted by DRose22

Yea i just saw some cool grey lebron 7's, picked up the tripple black 8's for real cheap at the outlet..I'm on the fence on the solar reds, nothing against pink but not sure if I myself could wear an all pinkish shoe.
Which outlet?

BrMason you from chicago, if so i got them at the South Side Nike factory store..what size are you because I could tell you if they still got that size i was just there today?

Yea i just saw some cool grey lebron 7's, picked up the tripple black 8's for real cheap at the outlet..I'm on the fence on the solar reds, nothing against pink but not sure if I myself could wear an all pinkish shoe.
Which outlet?

BrMason you from chicago, if so i got them at the South Side Nike factory store..what size are you because I could tell you if they still got that size i was just there today?

Which outlet?

Yeah but I'm up in gurnee.. They never have anything good up here.. I'm a size 9 thanks

Which outlet?

Yeah but I'm up in gurnee.. They never have anything good up here.. I'm a size 9 thanks

Which outlet?

Gurnee doesnt have anything really? Have you checked the one out in kenosha?  But when it comes to Jordan/basketball shoes the nike store on the Southside gets more then the other two in Illinois..you are a size 9 in lebrons? because I have to go up 1/2 a size on lebrons they run small, lol i took the second to last pair of size 9..But they have plenty of size 9.5

Which outlet?

Gurnee doesnt have anything really? Have you checked the one out in kenosha?  But when it comes to Jordan/basketball shoes the nike store on the Southside gets more then the other two in Illinois..you are a size 9 in lebrons? because I have to go up 1/2 a size on lebrons they run small, lol i took the second to last pair of size 9..But they have plenty of size 9.5

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Man, I can find Solar Reds all over in So Cal.. but Sprites are becoming impossible!!! >
embarassed.gif

yo bro.. go to wss.. they got the sprites.. saw a 10.5 11 and 9.5 in burbank friday...

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Man, I can find Solar Reds all over in So Cal.. but Sprites are becoming impossible!!! >
embarassed.gif

yo bro.. go to wss.. they got the sprites.. saw a 10.5 11 and 9.5 in burbank friday...

Back
Top Bottom