THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

This is one of those shoes which seems to run the full gamut from "go TTS" to "go a full size up."

I'm good with TTS in Kobes and KDs so will I be good with my true size in these?

Trying to get into the 8s game way late - looking back these are one of his greatest shoes and I shouldn't have slept.

They have a beautiful easy-going shape and smoothness to them unlike the 11s, 12s and 13s.

I have a size 11 in the 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. I don't think I would like it with an 11.5. The 7,9,10 wouldn't be too bad. I just don't like too much extra shoe. Also, I use for casual if that helps. I would say I have kinda a wide foot

Last edited:

finally found a pair on the bay. $90 shipped!

Just picked up sprites for a steal on kixify $50 shipped, cant never find good deals on brons 8 in my size 14. Still hunting down a pair of south beaches, you find reasonable prices on all sizes but 14's BTW anybody knows where to find replacement laces for the 8's ?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2314862/width/400/height/1000[IMG]

One of my favorite LeBrons for sure.

You can probably go TTS in the V2 as well, but the only pair I owned was an half size bigger than what I usually would wear.  

Fit great either way.  

Back
Top Bottom