The Sauce Factory / TSF / Sauce Twinz

So one of the worst TSF members Real Drippy dropped two more projects, one 22 songs and the other on 33 songs, and once again, these TSF producers are making miracles :lol: and peep the artwork :lol: :rofl:

Just gonna post various TSF stuff that have come out. Sauce Gohan dropped his second album 'Last Laugh' on the 17th I think and it's pretty tough. Vaguely familiar with Lildirtycup, but I listened to his 'May The Drip Be With You' release that came out on January 4th, and though it has a good amount of those NY drill beats that I hate, the sampling makes it much more tolerable. I'd be surprised if his project didn't get pulled off the net if it ever gets a lot of spotlight, cause the samples are pretty noticeable and obvious. Not sure if it's a mixtape or an album, but for his sake have possibly ever having to fork over money, I'd call it a mixtape and keep it moving. TSF 1 Punch has a project that dropped back in September that I only found out about today. Got some hard beats on there. He doesn't sound bad voice wise, but he's very off-beat on a bunch of these tracks, and not in the way that people say those newer Detroit rappers are.

Drippy is apparently doing a bid so I guess they’re doing a hard drive dump of his music

Back
Top Bottom