The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

This this this. The one positive about this game taking a year to get to Android was that I got to read this thread and saw peoples attitudes towards the donuts.... I dont even think the 30k I gave people will be enough if they keep adding things.
Yeah, Krustyland has me down to 10k donuts, which may sound like a lot, but I haven't even begun to build rides and stands
frown.gif
.  I never felt bad about donut hacks since day 1.  The game isn't made by some indie company, EA will get their money...

This this this. The one positive about this game taking a year to get to Android was that I got to read this thread and saw peoples attitudes towards the donuts.... I dont even think the 30k I gave people will be enough if they keep adding things.
Yeah, Krustyland has me down to 10k donuts, which may sound like a lot, but I haven't even begun to build rides and stands
frown.gif
.  I never felt bad about donut hacks since day 1.  The game isn't made by some indie company, EA will get their money...
They have made over $10M off the game so far from one report I heard. One radio host said he dropped $300 on the game and then it crashed and took everything he built. With all the glitches in the game and on the servers, it's not smart to drop anything on the game since it's been so crash prone.

I did the racetrack glitch til they stopped that and then I did the homer buddah thing til they stopped that and now I'm tryin to hang on to what donuts I got......lookin for a new way.....from what I've been reading gamezino is a scam...
Just received My Donuts From gamezino so now I know its no scam
happy.gif

Just received My Donuts From gamezino so now I know its no scam :D
Thats cool....I myself have only spent $1 on this game and just can't bring myself to spend anymore. I'm sure there will be some kinda glitch or something eventually.....it's tempting though....

Is there a cheaper/better way to get cash other than laying down 2k donuts for $500k? That trade is a rip!! :smh:

I have nowhere to put the new items. And they could've gave us a better character than that. They're far from running out.

Last edited:
Guilty of paying for this game but only on the golden scratch. So far about $15 spent and only buy characters, do not see a reason for buildings. I play clash of clans so as much i I hate the waiting aspect I have dealt with it.

What's the Stratosphere building? Can't recall seeing it any episodes, though, I haven't consistently watch The Simpsons in years.

What's the Stratosphere building? Can't recall seeing it any episodes, though, I haven't consistently watch The Simpsons in years.
it's about a old towns fair I believe hopefully we get more run down building :lol: @ people saying they don't have no space told y'all ***** to cut down on the parks :lol:

it's about a old towns fair I believe hopefully we get more run down building :lol: @ people saying they don't have no space told y'all ***** to cut down on the parks :lol:
Oh yeah, I remember it now.

And I only have one park, which I've had to size down twice. Not doing it again. If I make it any smaller it won't be a park. Eventually they have to give us more land.

It was in the episode when they rented a car and went to Knoxville. Nelson threw a rock at it and it crushed their car after they found that it was just a wig storage space.

^^^ Yeah lol It was Take your kid to work day and Bart went with Patty and Selma to the DMV and made a fake drivers license

Back
Top Bottom