The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Theres a new hack out?
nerd.gif

Is anyone else having this issue..? Same email i've always used and I cannot log in...

Well boys, I think i've been Tapped Out.

New Update!!
Level 35:
Disco Stu - and Disco Stu Club
Patty and Selma - also spin city appts and DMV
Popsicle stick patty and Selma and disco stu
DMV limo

New update is cool and all but I can't do anything until they add more land. With all the buildings available now I don't think rebuilding your city will help. Besides, I'm not trying to go through the trouble of doing so.

We need that donut vine again.  Missed out the first time because I was trying to "play the game the right way."  Antidope, it coming around again?  I'm ready now.  Big J....you ready now? 
laugh.gif

Just getting frustrated because I am at level 35, have like 9 buildings I can build, havent even started Krustyland yet.....and am out of money. 

Last edited:
I haven't touched the game in like a week and that's after playing pretty much every single day since it hit Android... I'm officially done until a hack comes out :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I have updated everything, needed to make room. I need more land man. I wonder why they don't give it. They did with the boardwalk, sort of.[/COLOR]

been playing this game the "right way" since I got it. had to start over when I got a new phone though since I never logged in to my origin account :smh:

add me tho genzopwns

hey guys I hate seeing the ones that need the hack suffer so I tell you an easy way to get items and yes you have to pay but its super cheap....Just go to ebay and search simpsons tapped out and just buy from the top sellers ive done it like twice im sitting on all past items and about 99k donuts.

been playing this game the "right way" since I got it. had to start over when I got a new phone though since I never logged in to my origin account
mean.gif

add me tho genzopwns
sick.gif
sick.gif

hey guys I hate seeing the ones that need the hack suffer so I tell you an easy way to get items and yes you have to pay but its super cheap....Just go to ebay and search simpsons tapped out and just buy from the top sellers ive done it like twice im sitting on all past items and about 99k donuts.
I wonder how theyre doing that.

We need that donut vine again.  Missed out the first time because I was trying to "play the game the right way."  Antidope, it coming around again?  I'm ready now.  Big J....you ready now?  
laugh.gif

Just getting frustrated because I am at level 35, have like 9 buildings I can build, havent even started Krustyland yet.....and am out of money. 
Word I dont even play anymore, but thats more because I dont want to go through the effort of fixing up my town. I got too much too fast

Last edited:
:x :x
I wonder how theyre doing that.

Word I dont even play anymore, but thats more because I dont want to go through the effort of fixing up my town. I got too much too fast
Its not fun if they don't add other towns like krustyland and and boardwalks. I stopped playing until they add more content.

How much land do y'all need? I have a sliver of land that I can't figure out what to do with.

Back
Top Bottom