The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

have mapple store and king toots buildings finishing up and the damn servers been down since this morning

It doesn't work on my iPod or iPhone but works on my iPad. My friends list is gone also.

Edit: My friends are back :lol:

Last edited:
^ I know right :lol: . I'm not deleting anyone, I'm still getting money and XP from their city.
Today after confirming a $19.99 purchase, the game crashed. Afterwards I could not get past the very first screen. I deleted the app and downloaded it again. Had to let it do a full update all over. I did not have the donuts that were purchased, though, I've been charged for them. Anyone know of way to contact EA about this, or can my bank(BofA) handle it?
You should contact iTunes about it. I had the same problem with a $50 iTunes gift card. It glitches out and I accidentally bought the 900 donuts two times and they charged me. I just contacted iTunes and a week later got my refund and I got to keep the extra 900 donuts. :pimp:

Won't load for me. Barney's bowlarama finished building and everytime I tapped it, it dropped down and the game crashed.

I deleted the game and reinstalled and now it keeps going to the Bart screen...

Won't load for me. Barney's bowlarama finished building and everytime I tapped it, it dropped down and the game crashed.

Does the bowlarama use coins or cost money?

8:smh: I just dropped 150 on lights and now I have no friends list. Something told me to hold onto those coins

Homer completed his first bowling round..

Then it exited the programme... wont reload.. reinstalled too.. still no luck..

maybe the server's overloaded?

Damn, accidentally stored the spaceship crash and now it wont let me place it....lost kang too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom