The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

i dont even have the option to login into my account. that red circle symbol isnt even there

Last edited:
damb bruhs, hang in there...im sure they'll compensate with some donuts when they fix the bug....im glad i havent had ny mjor issues, also when are they gonna go through with that 25% on donuts?...wanna cop a truckload.

welp..didn't get these issues u guys were mentioning until today

feelsbadman
frown.gif

I gave them one star last night in a review. I have had the worst time connecting to this game for the past three days. Their servers are absolute garbage, and a ripoff for how much money they make off of people for the doughnuts. That's EA for you, bad servers in Madden, Simpsons, you name it.

Like I said a few pages ago game needs to be pulled and fixed ASAP until like a week or 2 ago people wasn't even getting there % bonus after buying the items they ignored that for months :smh: :smh:

But thank god I collected my coins from my friends this morning and decorated all buildings

I am able to log-in, then it'll disconnect and I can just try to reconnect and it won't disconnect me again, that's been the case for about a month now. Then today my friends are gone but everything else seems to be working fine.

While this Christmas thing is happening are the regular missions put on hold?

I don't think so, I still get non-xmas related tasks so I have to kind of pick and choose which task to do first, like with Lisa, she has at least 2 tasks going right now. Something about school/Sunday school and the pretend skiing with Homer.

I don't think so, I still get non-xmas related tasks so I have to kind of pick and choose which task to do first, like with Lisa, she has at least 2 tasks going right now. Something about school/Sunday school and the pretend skiing with Homer.

I havent had a non-Christmas task since the update. I think it has something to do with Apu having to do the 7 day task because the last thing i did before the patch was build the Police Station which Apu had asked me to do.

I havent had a non-Christmas task since the update. I think it has something to do with Apu having to do the 7 day task because the last thing i did before the patch was build the Police Station which Apu had asked me to do.
How long is it taking some of yall higher level'd folks to level up? I swear its taking me like at least 1-2 days to level up from 13+ up

I'm in the middle of that task and other tasks are showing up for me. Might be one of those bugs again.

Back
Top Bottom