The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I havent had a non-Christmas task since the update. I think it has something to do with Apu having to do the 7 day task because the last thing i did before the patch was build the Police Station which Apu had asked me to do.

Yeah could be. Apu might be required to say something before the normal story line continues.

iphone is working fine (previously logged in from yesterday). Got my friends back, but I can't login on the ipad. There isn't an origin icon to click on during the opening screen.

We’re aware of the issues currently affecting some players’ ability to access some of EA’s games, including The Simpsons Tapped Out. If you find yourself logged out of your account when you enter the game, your device has automatically logged you out. You’ll be able to sign into your account, and resume your game progress when the fix is complete.

Players able to access their accounts may not be able to change their accounts or create new ones. Additionally, they may be unable to visit/see their friends’ towns. Please note that your account, friend list, and towns are all saved and will be available once full features are brought back up.

Thanks again for your patience. We’ll provide an update tomorrow.

I need 200 coins for the

Bowlarama.jpg

The hell!?!? I need coins and now my 100 friends disappear and I can't get any coins from friends.. Shame on you EA..

I need 200 coins for the

Bowlarama.jpg

That isn't even available to me yet. Building the mapple building now though but why do I have the option to decorate buildings I don't have like Finkles lab? If I don't buy those, does that mean my tasks/mission doesn't move to the next one?

I need 200 coins for the

Bowlarama.jpg

That isn't even available to me yet. Building the mapple building now though but why do I have the option to decorate buildings I don't have like Finkles lab? If I don't buy those, does that mean my tasks/mission doesn't move to the next one?
I think the next task is to build that after Mapple is done

If anyone needs to collect Christmas coins I have at least 30+ houses that are generating them, I need more friends that have Decorated houses as well. Add me: ayocapo

Edit: All my friends just disappeared :smh:

Last edited:
I noticed that on my friends list, those who are level 19 and up are the only ones with holiday decorations so those are the only ones I visit merely for the coins. :lol: I love it when those guys have a line-up of houses that are decorated, quick and easy 3 coins. :D

^this.

Shout outs to all the guys who have brown houses lines up and decorated :pimp:

Looks like I can't eem drop Bowlorama, everytime I drop it my game crashes....this has to stop..

I went to click the check mark to finish building Luigi's and every time I do it my game crashes :smh:

Decided to delete the app and re-install it, and now all I get is the stupid "can't connect to server" screen :smh:

EA needs to figure their ish out

Elitistism in an iPhone game. :lol:

Swear it doesn't take long for that to set in.

Last edited:
Shout out to everyone who added me and had decorated houses.

Shame on y'all that don't

Back
Top Bottom