The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

haven't played or checked this thread for a minute... what's this glitch everybody is talkin bout?

Game froze on me while I was going ham with the glitch and now I can't even get back in to play wtf

its amazing

I have over 5 billion dollars

50 krusty burgers

50 kwik e marts

lines of 40 burns limos/ police cars

all land

all building all little stuff

i would have been so mad though if I would have used real money to buy that stupid chopstick tower and escalator, they are so stupid and expensive?  Think two days ago I never thought I would've been able to get them anyway

somehow with all my xp i'm on level 26 but have skipped over all the missions? to get buildings like the news station, etc    does anybody know if that catches up???

I'm getting a headache trying to fill in all the empty land 
laugh.gif

just did it for the first time, this is lovely. crossing my fingers ea doesn't charge us hah... crap

Ok what the heck am I doing wrong? I can't get it to work.Tried twice followed instructions exactly and with 1 donut it hasn't worked twice now. I really want this to work what do I do?

Ok what the heck am I doing wrong? I can't get it to work.Tried twice followed instructions exactly and with 1 donut it hasn't worked twice now. I really want this to work what do I do?

Now that I've completed everything.. The game is pretty boring now :lol:.

I guess I just need to stack up on donuts before the next update

Gonna buy more kwik-e-marts so I have the scratch card ready more often for the glitch!

Back
Top Bottom