The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I usually just flow with my construction...like I kept te prison and police station together, expanded the parking lot and placed a bunch of police cars in it, put in some parking spaces so that it doesn't look so uniformed, then directly across the street I opened up the second donut spot, put a cop car, 2 ambulances and a limo in it, I also have a nice little shopping center.

My username is kolombianstyle
I think I already have you added.

Its just tough to take apart the entire town while keeping some pieces in places. Seriously gives me a head ache 
ohwell.gif

One thing I noticed doing the glitch: if you win donuts through a homer buddha, you get to keep them when you leave and come back to your springfield. I accidentally bought a buddha when I was going ham with the glitch and ended up winning 150 donuts, and when I came back they were still there instead of a 0.

Spent about 3 hours fixing my town and its got everything for now!! Accepted and added a lot of you guys too;

Add; Andy-shearer

Spent about 3 hours fixing my town and its got everything for now!! Accepted and added a lot of you guys too;

Add; Andy-shearer
I've probably spent 4 hours total and am maybe like 10% done 
laugh.gif

Can anyone confirm if the negative donut glitch works on the iPad?

I currently have about 1100 donuts and don't want to waist them all to find out the glitch does not wok.

I currently have about 1100 donuts and don't want to waist them all to find out the glitch does not wok.

I was the same, it does work. I spent up to minus 150000 donuts.

One thing I noticed doing the glitch: if you win donuts through a homer buddha, you get to keep them when you leave and come back to your springfield. I accidentally bought a buddha when I was going ham with the glitch and ended up winning 150 donuts, and when I came back they were still there instead of a 0.
Thats good to know. they should be patching the glitch soon so im going to stock up on donuts for the next update since i have multiples of everything i could buy at this time.

I did it twice already using an iPad, works perfectly.

Did you spend real money to get that many donuts, 1100 is a lot.

Just went HAMmington and copped all the land. Finally harvested some corn too
laugh.gif

Springfield cleanup is gonna be torture. I'm just gonna use all the extra land to make an ocean w/ tiny all islands and what not.

wait how do yall acquire donuts with the glitch???

When in the glitch if you haven't spent any donuts and you buy a Buddha and win 60 donuts, you have 60 donuts when they reset. But they go down every time you buy a Buddha so if you then bought 4 Buddhas and won rubbish then you'd still have 0 I think. I went mad on Buddhas and got 30, 60, 150 but then only had 24 when they reset.

Don't neglect flower bushes and regular bushes they look great around houses...can't wait for them to expand out to sea and give us a chance at creating beaches and putting boats on the water

Bought ALL the land available
laugh.gif

So much trash to clean with just Homer and Lisa. Still trying to figure out how I'm going to redesign my town when they're done.

Bought ALL the land available
laugh.gif

So much trash to clean with just Homer and Lisa. Still trying to figure out how I'm going to redesign my town when they're done.
this seriously took me an hour to do 
laugh.gif

I can't read this thread until my game is fixed. I'm buggin! Lol I have been trying so long to get back on I feel like I did when i was checking FNL.com for those restocks! Ha!

Last edited:
If you're on using the glitch, before you come off, buy a bunch of homer Buddhas until you get 2,3,4 sets of 30,60,150 donuts. I just did, got 30,30,60 and s few other stuff trying to get them then when I cam off still had 75.. Don't try too much or you'll just loose them all.

If you're on using the glitch, before you come off, buy a bunch of homer Buddhas until you get 2,3,4 sets of 30,60,150 donuts. I just did, got 30,30,60 and s few other stuff trying to get them then when I cam off still had 75.. Don't try too much or you'll just loose them all.

Your best bet is try to get 150 and then quit. There is too much variation to try and get multiples of 30 and 60 in a row.

Back
Top Bottom