The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

Kinda new to the game (level 11) but I tried adding my boy the other day and it still says pending. Any one else have this problem? 

add me NT: imapizzaguy22

So I finally got hit with the harp of death loading screen yesterday. What I did was plug in the phone and set auto-lock to never. Then let it sit on the loading screen. I finally got through after about 15-20 minutes. Upon my return I was greeted with the lovely level-up/donut glitch. It lasted for a half hour or so and it gave me over 900 donuts! So after this and the scratcher glich I'm at over a thousand donuts :smokin

A hour and hundreds of mystery boxes later I still havnt gotten 150 donuts. I think the update changed the odds on getting donuts cause all I'm getting is money for the most part. I'm probably going to wait for the next update to open the 47 boxes I have in my storage.

Last edited:
A hour and hundreds of mystery boxes later I still havnt gotten 150 donuts. I think the update changed the odds on getting donuts cause all I'm getting is money for the most part. I'm probably going to wait for the next update to open the 47 boxes I have in my storage.
The 150 donuts comes from homer buddha's not mystery boxes...

The 150 donuts comes from homer buddha's not mystery boxes...

Welp, I can't get back on cause I rushed a bunch of missions again knowing its what caused my game to stay on the loading for a week so... Hopefully when I can play again the glitch still works. Thanks for letting me know to buy the homer Buddhas

They need a 'give all characters an 8* hour job' button,
Too many people for me and I think that's why I'm hardly on it now.

Nothing much. No new houses or cars. 
mean.gif

New outfit for grandpa, a billboard that matches the grandpa storyline that cost 40 donuts and a new scratcher that cost .99 and you win donuts.

Glitch is still working. I even tried it with a new scratcher. Figured since I robbed them blind with hundreds of premium items, I could at least spend .99 LOL

With the new scratcher I won 12 donuts, then when the race ended, it gave me a new ticket and I won another 9. 

Time to check my account and make sure they didn't charge me twice. 

LOL when i read this topic's name, i thought it was a post about how the simpson franchise is throwing in the towel and no longer producing any more shows.

A friend just told me about this game and now i'm highly addicted to it.

LOL when i read this topic's name, i thought it was a post about how the simpson franchise is throwing in the towel and no longer producing any more shows.

A friend just told me about this game and now i'm highly addicted to it.
Haha! Yeah this game is oddly addictive

Back
Top Bottom