THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

That boy is really in love with Coco :lol:

These episodes are moving a lot faster.

How they gonna just take out that new opening sequence already? :lol:

This ep was funny. I almost thought for a sec Eph just killed Coco and that was it. Had me thinking the character was a waste. This ep almost makes ppl believe Coco was just a character in to old man balls. I still think there's something up with her cuz to me it makes no sense The Master would be so willing to revive her.

That meeting with Eph in the jail was something else. That scene could've been better but it was good. Then all those lame NY cops taking such the quick easy L :lol:

British hacker chick being taken :lol: Been waiting to see how that goes down since the season sneak peeks.

Setrakian slipping. Want the book so bad, then jizzing in his pants when he found it that he dropped his guard that much.

Last edited:
Eph should've got down with the British chick after she said she ain't believe in monogamy. Lol.

The lady mayor is going to get killed I think. Trying to get bread for protection on the rich folks.

British chick couldnt help but keep flirting with Eph

Coco def is going to pull off something shiesty it seems after the master wanted her to see him. :lol: at the smirk before the master leaves

i think the point of the master saving coco was when eph asked palmer:

"Why would he share his great kingdom with anybody? Ask yourself that."

that ending was legit 
eek.gif

i thought they were gonna go ahead and end the ep with dutch dying

Thomas really tried to drink her from the back :rofl:

He's up there for the most pathetic character in TV history :lol:

So Tommy boy is just team YNS and became a Nazi to get yambs :lol: Why did the Master think he was even worthy to be his right hand? Makes sense he aint want to possess the body of such a creep though :lol:

I wasn't expecting a focused flashback on him but it was appreciated :lol: Son taking Ls in his GlenGarry GlennRoss job, just to try and scapegoat Jews for it. So pathetic. Mirror that with how menacing he was with Dutch especially towards the end. It was like the storytelling sabotaged itself by telling us why even though he has the superior abilities he'll still take Ls and run.

Gus smashing before he sends ol girl on his way. Aint no way Angel is any real help in this war though :lol:

Another ep without the son :smokin

Last edited:
So Tommy boy is just team YNS and became a Nazi to get yambs :lol: Why did the Master think he was even worthy to be his right hand? Makes sense he want to possess the body of such a creep though :lol:

I wasn't expecting a focused flashback on him but it was appreciated :lol: Son taking Ls in his GlenGarry GlennRoss job, just to try and scapegoat Jews for it. So pathetic. Mirror that with how menacing he was with Dutch especially towards the end. It was like the storytelling sabotaged itself by telling us why even though he has the superior abilities he'll still take Ls and run.

Gus smashing before he sends ol girl on his way. Aint no way Angel is any real help in this war though :lol:

Another ep without the son :smokin
Yeah, man. The black chick looked at Gus like what is he going to do and how is he going to help us? :lol:

Tommy is a goon for that :rofl:

Sucks that there's only one episode left. This was the only reason Sunday nights don't suck so bad for me.

If the cast stays in their character, I think Fett would become more aggressive and the blonde chick would become more vulnerable from this.

How did Tommy get down to the subway tunnel so quickly though? I know they can move fast, but homie was up many flights.

Didn't watch this weeks episode yet. Packers game was on and I couldn't stay up after to watch the recording.

It looks like there was some decent movement in the story so I will watch when I get home.

It was a fun ep but I wouldn't say the overall story moved forward.

You can read this part after you watch but Setrakian still don't got the book, just a weird few scenes that stalled for why he didn't get it from dude.

Other than that it was mostly Dutch being scared, Eichorst flashback, Gus sending the Guptas to safety, and Fett, Eph & Nora looking for Dutch while Fett educates us on early 20th century NYC and it's infrastructure :lol:

Last edited:
Fett talking about early 20th century NYC is the best part of the show :rofl:

I'm kidding but I do like it

Catching up on the last two episodes.

Glad coco caught a bullet. Old balls lover. eph didn't take into account the wind and missed his target.

How did that cop even know he was the shooter just by bumping into him?

eichorst was about to eat Dutcch from the back. I don't blame him. I'd put on a bib and go to work.

setrakian gave marlo those expensive watches to let him know if he hears about the book, scumbag marlo ain't gonna say ish to him.

eichorst was about to eat Dutcch from the back. I don't blame him. I'd put on a bib and go to work.

setrakian gave marlo those expensive watches to let him know if he hears about the book, scumbag marlo ain't gonna say ish to him.
Homie got grillz, b. You gonna trust him :lol:

I can't even remember their names. Donno how you guys do it let alone spell them. lol.

So Tommy boy is just team YNS and became a Nazi to get yambs

He could have smashed if he didn't go on that Jewish rant :smh: Surprised he didn't cut her hair or give her a full make over to look like Helga.

Thomas has no identity outside Nazi's/vamp life so he's basically the perfect henchman...not ambitious and won't get out of pocket

Would be great when they all return home and find the mom chilling in the living room with a turned stupid face zack.

Man the hate is so strong for Zach but I can't blame you guys. I genuinely hate that kid.

After dude let his mom in I was just like please let that lil dude go so we can get back to work.

Nazi vamp was def bout eat it from the back... :smile:smokin) Dutch could get that work tho so I aint even mad.

Sad we get another episode without the fake blade. I figured dude would be a major character this season and he has been in like a max of 3 episodes. Dude prolly still mad at the old man for ******* up his shot at the master.

I'm starting to hate the old man (Stetrackien or whatever the **** his name is). All dude cares about is that ******* book. I get that it holds all the secrets etc but he too willing to let his team die for it.

Even if he gets the book he'll have to read through all of it to even know what he's looking for. I want albino Blade to get his and Gus' crew to join up with Fet and them.

The mayor is such a bish boy, as is all those rich people. I'd let them all die.

marlo stationed on Roosevelt Island. Nice area. If I was rich i'd live there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom