roll.gif

I damn near spit out my coffee
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes had me thinking this movie was gonna be OD graphic. Joint was weird but nothing crazy. Am I the only one that would hit moms though? Lulz

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Dudes had me thinking this movie was gonna be OD graphic. Joint was weird but nothing crazy. Am I the only one that would hit moms though? Lulz

This. I debated on watching it based on NTs reviews but its not all that crazy. Disturbing yes. But the short film was stylistically and aesthetically well put together. The director is very talented. I got goosebumps hearing the low frequency tremor sounds during some of the scenes. 
And yea Lucky, you're the only one.  
laugh.gif
 That bish is ugly.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Did the father also molest his son when he was younger?
Because after the son found the book, he said something like 

"Do you think all you'll get is a slap on the wrist? Ive accepted our relationship a long time ago, etc.."

i think the father started it but when he wanted to stop the son was really in love w/him

Not gonna lie. When the wedding scene happened in the backyard, I thought moms was going to join them
devil.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Not gonna lie. When the wedding scene happened in the backyard, I thought moms was going to join them
devil.gif
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You sick bastard.
laugh.gif
I smell a XXX parody in the making
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by 916kings

Did the father also molest his son when he was younger?
Because after the son found the book, he said something like 

"Do you think all you'll get is a slap on the wrist? Ive accepted our relationship a long time ago, etc.."

i think the father started it but when he wanted to stop the son was really in love w/him
This is what I think too.

why people take this serious I will never know. Funny movie though. The bathroom was definitely one of the funniest scenes. "Put that in your book"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom