the t-shirt cost/quality ratio is so damn non existent bruh

bruh, the brand i posted beats those easily

www.everlane.com

no joke, im sure some NTers might have bought from them
these look really nice.

yup, cheap too. they just released those U-necks last week and already sold out in most sizes :smh: my brother bought a few and they fit awesome and when i went to order they were sold out of medium SMH

who knows when they will be back in stock either

I agree that plain tees are too...plain for me. I like shirts with stuff on them. I mean, none of my tees say "swagtacular" or anything, but I have comic book shirts (GL, Cap, etc.), Cowboys shirts, shirts with my various logos (like my avy or book cover image), a few other types...it just says a little bit about who I am, and I dig that. I don't see what's wrong with that.

On topic tho, OP is absolutely right. I've bought $30+ tees that were inferior in quality to ones I pay $10 or less for. (I refuse to pay more than say $50 for a t-shirt.) The ratio is nonexistent.

I agree that plain tees are too...plain for me. I like shirts with stuff on them. I mean, none of my tees say "swagtacular" or anything, but I have comic book shirts (GL, Cap, etc.), Cowboys shirts, shirts with my various logos (like my avy or book cover image), a few other types...it just says a little bit about who I am, and I dig that. I don't see what's wrong with that.

On topic tho, OP is absolutely right. I've bought $30+ tees that were inferior in quality to ones I pay $10 or less for. (I refuse to pay more than say $50 for a t-shirt.) The ratio is nonexistent.

You like shirts with cartoon characters on em?

If you're over 21 grow up.

64 years old?

But he thinks his chain looks better on plain tees?

C'mon b...

U mad I'm collecting all this social security?

:wow:

edit: didn't realize that was frank mucus. even more :wow: now. me and him have a te'o-lennay type relationship, no jules.

You're my heterosexual life partner, friend.

Really doe, don't you sweat more with an extra layer underneath your t? What if you start perspiring so much that the sweat seeps through to the outer shirt. What do?

Last edited:

www.everlane.com

these look really nice.
yup, cheap too. they just released those U-necks last week and already sold out in most sizes
mean.gif
my brother bought a few and they fit awesome and when i went to order they were sold out of medium SMH

gonna scoop some u-necks, thanks for the link

Posted about Everlane earlier, great company for V-necks, crews, terrys, and accessories. However, I would hold off on the U-necks until they fix the fit. They are very unflattering, lots of complains on other forums about them.

www.everlane.com

these look really nice.

yup, cheap too. they just released those U-necks last week and already sold out in most sizes :smh: my brother bought a few and they fit awesome and when i went to order they were sold out of medium SMH

gonna scoop some u-necks, thanks for the link

As someone who only messes with plain tees, I find that Everlane has a great quality/price ratio at $15. Great customer service also.

www.everlane.com

View media item 446298View media item 446299

^thanks for the info about the U's, i guess I should wait until they work out the kinks

those would be perfect since i'm trying to get rid of the vnecks

^thanks for the info about the U's, i guess I should wait until they work out the kinks

the U-necks are all sold out, they will be restocking in July.

not sure what the complaints are honestly. im rather fit dude so they fit me like a glove. but i could see the length being a problem for some other than that the material and fit is on point for me.

not sure what the complaints are honestly. im rather fit dude so they fit me like a glove. but i could see the length being a problem for some other than that the material and fit is on point for me.
what's the issue with the length?  As long as they don't fit too short, i wouldn't mind if they ran a little long

what's the issue with the length?  As long as they don't fit too short, i wouldn't mind if they ran a little long

im guessing its shorter people complaining, fits me just fine but it looks a little longer than a normal fitted shirt on some people. id assume it would look fine on you

www.everlane.com

not even

i said COST, comfort and quality

those are $15 shirts man, let me know when they can do $7> and then we will talk
lol $15 is expensive for a nice shirt? hell, im cheap when it comes to tee's but $15 aint nothing for pretty good quality and fit.
to me if you cant buy 10 ts in one wop without bussin a bill its too much

15 once or twice aint ****, thats not even gas money, but i always get multiples and if i can get 10 shirts for under 80 then im doin good

thats fine but what kinda of fit/quality are you expecting for $7?

the only brand i can think of that fits good but the material is sub par is old navy and they are in that area.

$15 for a young *** blank t shirt
laugh.gif

they need to stop appealing to this bro culture crap with these small tees

Back
Top Bottom