the t-shirt cost/quality ratio is so damn non existent bruh

for those that like a soft t-shirt

tumblr_mo3ojzBVHG1qb5gkjo3_1280.jpg

or 

6a0112796f38d028a401901b6a5d04970b-800wi

Last edited:
wait people want their shirts to be softer than when it comes out the machine already? :lol:

i always get mad when my shirts/pants get too soft from the dryer

straight up hang dry everything now
dont gotta worry about it fading or getting extra soft :pimp:

this is supposed to give them a thin vintage feel, seems like it might shrink the shirts though

Last edited:
Ain't nothing wrong with a plain v-neck T with a light jacket/blazer over it plehboi.

Don't knock it, if you can't rock it dummies.

I'm with Ninja on this, I always shake my head at people that think they're doing it with a basic plain t.

Comes off as highly unoriginal and boring.
I always shake my head to people that think they're doing it period. Comes off as arrogant

Arrogance > boring timidness

Its easier to tone down being arrogant then to

Get out your introverted self depreciation cave.

I wear wife beaters under all of my shirts. No exceptions.
I don't wear two T-shirts though.

This

I use to wear two shirts back in highschool (not coordinating tall tees or anything like that tho, just a basic white t shirt :lol: )

Last edited:
obviously its a status thing, sure there's margin for quality but IMO does not match the price difference

gym = white hanes tagless
casual = RL, gap, J crew solid or stripe T's

(used to like stretch type shirts like express but outgrew the"trying hard to look fit" stage >D)

Graphic tees are cool, but Swag tees gotta stop. Never been cool and never will be cool. Always looked at ppl who rocked them as lames

mostly wear plain white and black tees. the few street wear tees i have are shirts with simple or small logos.

I have worn an undershirt under all my tees for about 15 years now (I'm 28) and I do it because it's what I am comfortable with..

I wear graphic tees..I wear plain tees..sometimes it's really just fine to wear a plain tee with cargo/camo shorts in the summer time and just switch it up..

Honestly tho..I could care less about what I wear in public..if I'm comfortable with what I am wearin then I could really don't give two damns about what the next dude/girl thinks about me..

I have worn an undershirt under all my tees for about 15 years now (I'm 28) and I do it because it's what I am comfortable with..

I wear graphic tees..I wear plain tees..sometimes it's really just fine to wear a plain tee with cargo/camo shorts in the summer time and just switch it up..

Honestly tho..I could care less about what I wear in public..if I'm comfortable with what I am wearin then I could really don't give two damns about what the next dude/girl thinks about me..

Last edited:
this thread is full of the two extremes.

ridiculous "check my swag" shirts vs. grey t's everyday

me personally, i just go to my favorite store or site, browse t-shirts, buy the ones i like.

i don't have some "only grey beefy hanes t's" thing going on, but i also despise those Nike shirts and shirts like it.

I only have that 1 shirt that was a consolation prize

For not getting da "only built for a king" lebron tee

In da same south beach color way....i can always

Rock a multitude of other shirts that go with em

As well meanwhile u got cats lookin like doug wit

Da same outfit every day plain tee life..im good on that :lol:

I mean think about it for a second, how many times

Have ya quoted that pic of me in that shirt VS a

Nameless NTer in a plain shirt? Looks like da shirt

Did exaclty what it was supposed to do, to polarize,

get Attention, & be provocative. :pimp:

Last edited:

I only have that 1 shirt that was a consolation prize

For not getting da "only built for a king" lebron tee

In da same south beach color way....i can always

Rock a multitude of other shirts that go with em

As well meanwhile u got cats lookin like doug wit

Da same outfit every day plain tee life..im good on that
laugh.gif

I mean think about it for a second, how many times

Have ya quoted that pic of me in that shirt VS a

Nameless NTer in a plain shirt? Looks like da shirt

Did exaclty what it was supposed to do, to polarize,

get Attention, & be provocative.
pimp.gif
LMFAO, this ***** is a nut

i never knew people really thought about all that about a shirt

and to be buck, its not the shirt at all ninja, the crazy stuff you've said (along with your undeniable seniority on the forum) is what makes people go in on you

i could wear exactly what you wear and get the Casper treatment, but since you wear it, people are going to go in

It is the year 2013 and dudes are still worried are about other mens shirts lol
Son if you wanna rock a non graphic tee cool, if you do and it has a corny *** message, that's cool too, know why? Because the universe it much bigger than the type of shirts you wanna wear. It doesn't even matter. Buy what you like, rock what you like, **** who you want, smoke what you want, just don't do it in a manner of intruding other peoples business, but for the benefit of all instead and you'll be fine. Who cares.

Back
Top Bottom