the t-shirt cost/quality ratio is so damn non existent bruh

Stepped into this thread expecting some good discussions on the differences of T-shirts and brands and this is what I get? 7 pages of everyone flaming the same dude for the same stuff, come on boys and girls I think we can all just let this argument slide for today.

Very often I see tools wearing those "swag, losers hate, i got 99 kicks, etc" shirts.

I don't understand the appeal of these shirts.
This is the one graphic tee I actually wore until I found out what it meant
What does it mean?

I seen some girl wearing one of those keep calm shirts.. so annoying
mean.gif

but anyways i can't wear plain tees everyday man.. that **** is boring. I did that for a while when a ***** was down though.

Very often I see tools wearing those "swag, losers hate, i got 99 kicks, etc" shirts.

What does it mean?
You don't know what a ménage à trois is? 
laugh.gif

It's French for a threesome.

Last edited:
I seen some girl wearing one of those keep calm shirts.. so annoying :smh:

but anyways i can't wear plain tees everyday man.. that **** is boring. I did that for a while when a ***** was down though.

Those Keep Calm shirts :x . Cringe everytime

Stepped into this thread expecting some good discussions on the differences of T-shirts and brands and this is what I get? 7 pages of everyone flaming the same dude for the same stuff, come on boys and girls I think we can all just let this argument slide for today.

Speaking of t-shirts, Armani is having a private sale.

T-shirts for under €40 
pimp.gif

It preserves da outer T-shirt when u wear a under shirt...
I guess. I just never thought dudes cared about preserving T-shirts like that.

Why drop 25-30 bucks on a shirt to junk it up wit pit

Stains & deodorant? Especially cool graphic T-shirts

That can be very hard to find once they go out of print?

This. I usually just wear thinner undershirts just so I won't burn up down here

too damn hot to layer tshirts in the spring-summer-fall in texas

Yup. Looks tacky as hell wearing 2 cotton t-shirts when its 100+ outside on a summer day. If anything, I'll just rock a beater under to "preserve" the shirt.

What does it mean?

it means threesome in french

Anyway, if you wear those nike/adidas swag shirts past the age of 18, you're doing it wrong

Last edited:
I think he might not of understood the logo being in the tee; the Adidas three stripes=threesome

I really hate those type of tees; they always push them at Champs when you buy a pair of kicks. I was in the one day with a nice suit and tie on my lunch break and they were like "do you want any of those Nike logo tees; 2 for $30"

Do I look like I would wear those :lol:

Lol at dont sweat my swag tee. Aye if dey think dey doing it by wearing clothes dey like let dem be.

I know one thing tho...i would wear one of them nike ts before i wear a shirt that says pyrex on it.

i prefer dressing like "the fonz" over graphic tees although i own a few of those as well

lmao is that clemens?

to ninjahood's point , the undershirt theory is good money

as so is his  cost =/= quality statement ..... i think people just took offense to

the hard stance on no plain tee's

Back
Top Bottom