the t-shirt cost/quality ratio is so damn non existent bruh

Lol I cannot and will not wear shirts like those. To each their own. I actually hate heavy cotton shirts. I like vintage type t shirts. Thinner and comfortable. Besides the fact they flatter the upper body for those about that gym life.
Where I find these T's.

I have worn an undershirt under all my tees for about 15 years now (I'm 28) and I do it because it's what I am comfortable with..

I wear graphic tees..I wear plain tees..sometimes it's really just fine to wear a plain tee with cargo/camo shorts in the summer time and just switch it up..

Honestly tho..I could care less about what I wear in public..if I'm comfortable with what I am wearin then I could really don't give two damns about what the next dude/girl thinks about me..

i just cop 3 packs of polo tees from marshall's and call it a day
pimp.gif

So wait you guys wear undershirts under your cotton shirts during the summer with 85 + weather? Yah not hot bruh?

:lol: @ this crazy discussion.

I'm 64 years old. I don't wear those funny style graphic tees. I mostly wear button ups, but when I wear t-shirts I just keep it to either RL screen printed shirts or plain v-necks and crew necks.

Plus my chain looks better alone with a plain t, I don't need extra print saying look at my swag.

Wearing another shirt underneath your shirt is too much. If you can afford all that you don't need to wear an extra shirt underneath.

Last edited:
i have too many t-shirts with designs on em to wear a plain tee

i'm with ninja on da shirts bein used to express yourself, i think you guys just hate him that you won't agree with anything he says :lol: ....of course the corny shirts are weak, but you know...the other stuff

^^^

So does a "Don't Sweat My Swag" T shirt fall into the "corny" category?

We all seem to be arguing different things here. I'm only taking exception with the use of the word "swag". That and it then rationalized by some SB Lebrons and Cazals.

That's in any capacity by the way. Not just a Tshirt. That **** always been wild lame to me and I always found the people that used that word the most had it the least.

Or did I miss where people were suggesting that ANYTHING but a plain T was weak. That's just ridiculous.

Last edited:
^^^

We all seem to be arguing different things here. I'm only taking exception with the use of the word "swag". That and it then rationalized by some SB Lebrons and Cazals.

That's in any capacity by the way. Not just a Tshirt. That **** always been wild lame to me and I always found the people that used that word the most had it the least.

Or did I miss where people were suggesting that ANYTHING but a plain T was weak. That's just ridiculous.
Balance is what matters. Some days I rock plain tees others I rock graphic tees with very little designs on it. Those swag shirts  or "my kicks fly like liu kang" have always been ehhh to me but somebody gonna buy it like Ninjahood.

I'm more upset that dudes in here saying that if you wear a plain tee your not expressive lol. Materialism at its finest.

^^^

To me it does. Any shirt that says something about the person wearing it is corny to me. 

But that is just my opinion. 

This is why we wear Hanes/Fruit of the Loom t-shirts underneath our t-shirts.  So this doesn't happen.  Can't be bringing in the yambs in August looking like this fool.

Back
Top Bottom