The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

I'm bringing my car in the end of month. It's been a year and this window still hasn't functioned correctly. And to add to that, the A/C is already out or Freon is gone and it's less than 3 years old.

When the Tesla sedan first came out, I was really interested in what the long term value would be... 3, 5, and ten year specifically... These are what will really determine the long term value, potential, brand loyalty, and growth potential for Tesla...

Tesla is definitely the pioneer company when it comes to electric vehicles. I'd give it a few years and once its perfected it will be able to destroy a corvette everyday and twice on Sundays. Which makes me a bit sad.

I just seent my post from a long time ago. **** Tesla and Elon Musk that guy is a POS.

Tesla isn't anything new and it isn't helping anything or anybody.

Tesla is definitely the pioneer company when it comes to electric vehicles. I'd give it a few years and once its perfected it will be able to destroy a corvette everyday and twice on Sundays. Which makes me a bit sad.

I just seent my post from a long time ago. **** Tesla and Elon Musk that guy is a POS.

what makes you say this?

When the Tesla sedan first came out, I was really interested in what the long term value would be... 3, 5, and ten year specifically... These are what will really determine the long term value, potential, brand loyalty, and growth potential for Tesla...

Yea i feel its still too early to give a call on that as even now people are still considered early adopters.

I wonder if most people are leasing these becauss I cant even imagine the risk of being stuck with one of these and it not be under warranty.

Yea i feel its still too early to give a call on that as even now people are still considered early adopters.

I wonder if most people are leasing these becauss I cant even imagine the risk of being stuck with one of these and it not be under warranty.

From what I gathered, most are buying it or financing due to them believing they'll keep the car for 10+ years cause there's really no maintenance.

The leasing options they have are horrendous from what I last remember with high rates no matter what your credit score was.

I'm curious to know what makes you say this also? Did you lose money buying Tesla stock or something?

From what I gathered, most are buying it or financing due to them believing they'll keep the car for 10+ years cause there's really no maintenance.

The leasing options they have are horrendous from what I last remember with high rates no matter what your credit score was.

Gotcha, no maintnance just potential repairs I assume. I assume Tesla has a pretty solid warranty on their cars/the batteries?

Wont lie I would cop that entry level joint they got coming out next yr but i dont have a garage only a driveway and would prefer to be low key in one of those lol

8 year, infinite mile warranty on both the battery pack and drive unit. Batteries are suppose to be good for 10 years (they'll lose range of course)

I wonder what the cost of replacing the battery years from now...I think it's 30k+ or 12k if you prepay.

It would be dope if batteries weren't specific to each car aside from capacity

8 year, infinite mile warranty on both the battery pack and drive unit. Batteries are suppose to be good for 10 years (they'll lose range of course)

I wonder what the cost of replacing the battery years from now...I think it's 30k+ or 12k if you prepay.

It would be dope if batteries weren't specific to each car aside from capacity

so essentially its buying a new car every 8 yrs

Didn't think it'd be that serious.

I read people who already own a Model S/X will get their orders first no matter what. Brb, put a deposit down 2 months from now and still get it before 90% of other people

Back
Top Bottom