The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

Kicks I copped at Marshalls.
900x900px-LL-f5cc8ab0_IMG_1080.jpeg

900x900px-LL-639e1fd4_IMG_1081.jpeg

900x900px-LL-e699acae_IMG_1095.jpeg

900x900px-LL-b82808f1_IMG_1096.jpeg

10661273_1526108557623677_362836154_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well damn, I may have to start making regular trips to Marshalls if those Mutombos are starting to pop up there.

I hate not checking a thread for a day only to return and see like a page and a half of people reacting to an unpopular opinion :stoneface: Like son, who cares?

^
eek.gif
Haven't seen those in forever ! One my my friends loved that shoe. Had the white ones and black pair.

edit: Just looked them up again... apparently they made an all blue colorway I had never seen.
smokin.gif

carbide.gif
I actually wanted the black ones more when I saw them, but they didn't have them in niketown. I sort of wanted the blue ones but wasn't crazy about the materials on them. I think the blue ones came out a little later than the black and white ones. 

While I'm not a fan, I miss the days when nike dropped shoes like that. This all signature/flagship line **** is getting played.

The nike air max bb low was a dope shoe as I look back on it, wish I could've scooped some years back.

One thing that really irks me is when people say Want to buy: this this and this but no insane prices but the shoe that they're looking for are the highest hyped shoes available.

Well of course the prices will be high!

One thing that really irks me is when people say Want to buy: this this and this but no insane prices but the shoe that they're looking for are the highest hyped shoes available.

Well of course the prices will be high!

THIS! They act like people is going to hit them up on their WTB ad to offer them a pair for retail. Your better off trying to offer a seller a little less than their asking price. When a seller is asking for a buy it now price that you know is ridiculously high, you already know better so you keep it pushin' and continue your search for a better price.

I personally don't care too much about hype/price. If I want it and I have the funds I'll purchase it.

@beh235

This the part RF had on the other day
631458_060_2.jpg
Those don't look too bad. Even though I'm not a tennis performance guy, I still appreciate these.
Neither am I, but, after seeing playing in them and they have a subtle classic nike colorway and seeing the stock images on ndc I'm about ready to cop. the silhouette itself is fire. don't think I want to drop 130 on them though.

I'm torn between 2010 Chicago 2's and the upcoming B/W OG 1's

What should I get

Last edited:
I'd go with the 1s but they don't seem hyped so you could possibly scoop for retail or close later on.

Back
Top Bottom