the thread about nothing...

no Novocaine?

i remember when I had to have 5 teeth pulled...the shots did nothing to numb my gums...felt everything :smh:

They mustve gave you some weak ish. I didn't have full control of my jaw til like an hour or 2 after I left.

they injected some anesthetics into the roof of my mouth...waited like 5 mins then started....I felt everything but after my mouth was numb :x

:x :stoneface: @ OE coming in plastic bottles now. I'm currently done with life atm man :smh:

wee-bey-gif.gif

If I may ask. What field of work are you in, or the position? I want to be just like you. Late night NT, plus 4 day weekends.

If I may ask. What field of work are you in, or the position? I want to be just like you. Late night NT, plus 4 day weekends.
you don't want to be like me. I sleep between 4-5 hours a night. I work in public health. I have the ability to make my own schedule, BUT I do have to work. I like to be efficient, get the job done and move on. Then the extra time can be for me to **** around and do **** like post on NT 
laugh.gif
. They're killing me at work though, I want more to do but it's coming along slowly. Gotta be patient.

what happen with that mysterious kid and the CIA agents?
nerd.gif
they went away with a lot of info that shouldn't have 
laugh.gif

my buddy was in another part of the hospital and he left the room so the stranger and kid could talk in private. 

you don't want to be like me. I sleep between 4-5 hours a night. I work in public health. I have the ability to make my own schedule, BUT I do have to work. I like to be efficient, get the job done and move on. Then the extra time can be for me to **** around and do **** like post on NT :lol: . They're killing me at work though, I want more to do but it's coming along slowly. Gotta be patient.

Gotcha. At least you're putting in that work.

you don't want to be like me. I sleep between 4-5 hours a night. I work in public health. I have the ability to make my own schedule, BUT I do have to work. I like to be efficient, get the job done and move on. Then the extra time can be for me to **** around and do **** like post on NT 
laugh.gif
. They're killing me at work though, I want more to do but it's coming along slowly. Gotta be patient.
Gotcha. At least you're putting in that work.
Always. I'm not a slack, despite what my post count looks like 
laugh.gif
. I actually do take pride in my work.

I keep hearing my post count is too high.
Maybe I have too much to say.
The things people can point out to take shots at you because of this or that

I get called ____ at work a lot from my black coworkers and I'm not black. I swear they tryna catch me slipping the day where I accidentally say it back lol...

Tommy from Martin?

Just don't say it back Nujavez Nujavez .
Being an "honorary black" is cool, until it's not.
Don't believe me ask Richie Incognito.

My intramural softball league team was comprised of mostly white dudes. They'd all call each other ___. It was always weird for me to hear. My two boys and I were the only Hispanics on the team, they kept us around because we were the best players.

Last edited:
One of my salesman uses it all the time around me.
He and I went to HS together and he used it even then. I always tell him it's not a good look but other than that I don't care.
He gives zero thoughts to the idea of not saying it, so I let him be.

Edit: he's a white guy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom