the thread about nothing...

LOL @ my ex being pregnant.

I feel for the dude and the kid, :frown:

You're still the coolest at least :wow:

what happen with that mysterious kid and the CIA agents? :nerd:
they went away with a lot of info that shouldn't have :lol:
my buddy was in another part of the hospital and he left the room so the stranger and kid could talk in private. 

DA feds are watching

:nerd:

Anyone on here used to post on KTT?

I do...why?

Damn I don't know what to do anymore. I can't believe it happened. Just a couple hours ago everything was ok.
frown.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
assuming this is what I think, sorry for you loss, man. i'm sure she wouldn't want you to be too down. she'll want you to remember all the good times and celebrate her life. 

Clips like thks is why I'm only allowing my mom to come with me to remove my wisdom teeth. She doesn't know how to use a smart phone.
laugh.gif

she rocking that ace of spades.

momma didn't mind when she wanted to smash the doctor or ryan gosling... but when she said "love the black d" momma hit her with the quick "STOPIT"  lol

I'll never understand NTers.

Dudes spend hundreds on shoes but out here struggling learning to cut their own hair.
i started 'cause of convenience. cutting it all off by the end of the year so i don't care too much. it's easier for a lot of people

Last edited:
That **** isn't easy. I've tried several times and I've left too many scars trying to do my tape. Not the business.
#cuttinglikeGrizz

you can't be scabbing your grill up then backdoor it with some reggie.

Pusha Beh, plug the homie..... 

Back
Top Bottom