the thread about nothing...

A deep-dish cheese pizza would be good right now
A deep dish breakfast pizza..
AMEN

I hate it when users on Twitter post pictures of those when I'm hungry 
nerd.gif

More of a Carlito then a Tony Montana
U might think I'm a handyman how I'm holdin' my hammer

When you text a girl...put your phone in your pocket and it goes off 10 mins later and you look at it and its not her responding, but some other broad you don't even want to talk to complaining about her life 
mean.gif

When you text a girl...put your phone in your pocket and it goes off 10 mins later and you look at it and its not her responding, but some other broad you don't even want to talk to complaining about her life :smh:

bruh.........................................

I remember the time I misspelled this girl's name with a "U" instead of an "I", and then told her that "U is beside I".

I never regretted it ever since lol

When you text a girl...put your phone in your pocket and it goes off 10 mins later and you look at it and its not her responding, but some other broad you don't even want to talk to complaining about her life :smh:
When you send a snapchat, and you get an immediate response, thinking it's bae and she's cares that much about you that her undivided attention is on her phone, only to find out its snapchat informing you it never sent in the first place.

Last edited:
Got two midterms tomorrow, been studying since Saturday but I can't retain half the info that I'm reading :smh:
Damn upper divs

[QUOTE name="killuminati" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/288180#post_21661577[/URL]"]
People judge too much these days
And they think that their judgement is 100% right..
EXACTLY.

And, they also think that they would feel better if they judge others

**** them, they suck *** :smh:
[/quote]

And that they have the right to tell the world.. What they think of somebody..

Back
Top Bottom