the thread about nothing...

Got a ***** tryna choose me on my cellular phone
Smellin like 64 dolla cologne

***** got mad cuz his ***** chose me
But you just showed you aint no real p-i-m-p

Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa

I remember when Wiz was my kinda idol, not in the weed way, but how he was always so fly, dressed chill, and grinded really hard.

Only reason why i'm a fan now. :/

Maybe now that the broad left him he can be less weird n out out some more "how fly" type music

These dudes never learn tho, they mess wit dummies/ strippers etc n wonder y it ain't work out :lol:

I am always researching how to be sponsored by nike...or find a connect so i can get free stuff. i see plenty of no names on ig doing it so why cant i. lol

Just realized my last 3-4 jobs were pretty much given to me. I haven't had a real interview since like 2005.
wish I knew these feels :\

It's all about networking, and hell, even family members can hook it up.

My first job at In N Out my older sis got me in. At the interview the boss told me I was already set to go. After that I worked for my aunt's real estate company. This job I currently have is the first one I got with no connects. Networking is huge though, working here I have friends that have gotten jobs at other places and now if I need to can contribute to me getting another job.

Took a short nap before class. Tell me why in my dream I had my first child by the shorty I'm talking to right now. Come on :smh:

Back
Top Bottom