the thread about nothing...

Ill just put this on the shelf right next to her "homosexuality".

Black women lost. :smh:

Why is re selling cigarettes and iPhones illegal but not sneakers? I don't re sell any of the above but was curious....morning TAN!

Last edited:
Why is re selling cigarettes and iPhones illegal but not sneakers? I don't re sell any of the above but was curious....morning TAN!

One of my clients was arrested last night for selling a cigarette to someone outside of port authority while waiting for a bus to arrive, at least that's what she said happened. Also read an article about a woman arrested near Columbus circle for offering to sell an iphone 6. Was not aware you could be arrested doing this. Not stolen items but things you paid for legally.

Ordered cinnamon melts from McDonald's and drove off, opened the bag at work and it they gave me oatmeal instead.
Tried it for the first time.

Fair trade. I'll take it.

One of my clients was arrested last night for selling a cigarette to someone outside of port authority while waiting for a bus to arrive, at least that's what she said happened. Also read an article about a woman arrested near Columbus circle for offering to sell an iphone 6. Was not aware you could be arrested doing this. Not stolen items but things you paid for legally.

Ive never heard of either one of these. Is this new?

Just like getting arrested for writing letter and catching planes. :smh:

Took two weeks off from lifting due to my a shoulder injury...now I just feel like a bum. Gotta get back in the gym asap :frown:

Last edited:

Ive never heard of either one of these. Is this new?

Just like getting arrested for writing letter and catching planes. :smh:
Cigarette thing happened last night, iPhone article was in the NY daily news a few days after the release.

Been on the west coast the last week and a half how come 75% of places around here havent been modernized. It's like LA and parts of vegas are stuck in 1990... Weird I want to get back to the east class so bad

Been on the west coast the last week and a half how come 75% of places around here havent been modernized. It's like LA and parts of vegas are stuck in 1990... Weird I want to get back to the east class so bad

Its slightly worse up in Norcal. Miss the east coast so much...

Whats better norcal or socal? I plan on movin to cali in the next 2 yrs. been thinkin bout the bay area, LA, or san diego

Back
Top Bottom