the thread about nothing...

Jury duty tomorrow morning
mean.gif
they sent me some ishh in the mail the other day,  but luckily they didn't choose me

Took me 2 hours to do homework for 1 class. These classes are going WAY TOO quick. _____> quarter semesters
I need to find a spot to nap on campus

i assume everybody on here is a male for some reason 
laugh.gif
  unless they're sn  is feminine

Last edited:

Pretty bad *** SNES
**** is dope
dad from 7th heaven
sick.gif
Just googled this...
mean.gif

So they let me go after I got back from vacation. I'm trying to get unemployment cause the let me go maybe with un probable cause. I submitted my vacation slip in 3 months prior to vacation date and he just looked at me and said no verbally and and also said " we will revisit this as the dates get close witch he never did and never gave back my slip. So I believe he didn't follow the company policy of filing my vacation slip. So I went, came back and let me go. I gave him 3 months to get his stuff together before I go and he he didn't. And while I was gone his best buddy that was with him in the navy got a week off un paid and he hasn't even have 90 days with the company and still came back with a job. So im going to call HR and talk about before I file.

My question is what you think my odds are in gettin unemployment? Hopefully I get a good aoumnt so that I can go back to school.
All types of ****** up
Why is he the first result when I search his name??? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Why are you checking for young thug?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This is very funny to me

Why are you checking for young thug?
Somebody I know said that someone else I know looks like this gentleman.
I was trying to disprove that theory and insist he looks more like Rich Homie Quan

Put some hot sauce on my burrrritooo babbyyyyyy, you know you look gooood to me

Paging beh235 beh235 i know you have a gif

Last edited:
I was think about that also. I just don't know what to put down on the statement when I file. Terminated due to unsigned vacation slip?

Terminated due to supervisor's failure to give proper notification.

An approval or denial must be given in writing. Telling you "Not now, we'll talk later" then failing to follow up not proper notification.

Where's my wallet?

Where's my wallet?

Where's my ....ing wallet?

How could my wallet not be in my pants?

God damn it! I had $40 in there. Now I have to get a bunch of replacement cards.

*finally get home*

Your wallet's at home.

Back
Top Bottom