the thread about nothing...

:pimp:

octopus move so creepy.  I swear if i ever get a tattoo it will be an octopus.  There was a video posted forever ago of a giant octopus spotted and floating around in the dark ocean.  It was oddly captivating/peaceful/creepy....spirit animal  

octopus move so creepy.  I swear if i ever get a tattoo it will be an octopus.  There was a video posted forever ago of a giant octopus spotted and floating around in the dark ocean.  It was oddly captivating/peaceful/creepy....spirit animal  

Dang, I have had the same feeling towards getting a tattoo..
Octopuses and Bears :pimp:

So i think american's work too much and have too much stress due to work.  I think thats what leads to a lot of america's issues.  Usually on my long days at work (today been at work 6am - currently) there are a few things i want to do for instant gratification.  Eat-drink-buy something.  I find myself saying "long day reward yourself or relax with some good food and beer".  Self control/restraint takes effort and when you are so worn down it is harder to restrain these impulses.  This is my theory on why americans are over weight and in debt.

/rant

Last edited:
*hits blunt/raw paper* So i think american's work too much and have too much stress due to work.  I think thats what leads to a lot of america's issues.  Usually on my long days at work (today been at work 6am - currently) there are a few things i want to do for instant gratification.  Eat-drink-buy something.  I find myself saying "long day reward yourself or relax with some good food and beer".  Self control/restraint takes effort and when you are so worn down it is harder to restrain these impulses.  This is my theory on why americans are over weight and in debt.

/rant

fixed & QFT

JUST SAW SOME TOOL DRIVING A TITAN WITH PLANET FITNESS STICKERS ON THE BACK WITH BEATS HEADPHONES ON TEXTING AND DRIVING AND LOOKING DOWN AT HIS CONSOLE FOR LONG PERIODS AT A TIME.

THIS **** INFURIATES ME.

Back
Top Bottom