the thread about nothing...

I sneak out of work early anywhere between 5-15mins early everyday. I got pulled up a while back for it and just made up excuses like in toilet etc. I still do it, everytime I feel like imam get in massive trouble till I get out the car park. Its like they know and just go, whatever I guess. Its wrong but I don't care.

Last edited:
I sneak out of work early anywhere between 5-15mins early everyday. I got pulled up a while back for it and just made up excuses like in toilet etc. I still do it, everytime I feel like imam get in massive trouble till I get out the car park. Its like they know and just go, whatever I guess. Its wrong but I don't care.

I'm not that good at math but ain't that like 65 hours a year if you sneak out 15 minutes each day? I usually try to stay over 15-30 mins every day :D

.25(5)=1.25(52)=65

What are you guys up to this thread seem to be slowing down?

Last edited:
I almost walked out on my fam today. There was just no love from anyone, towards anyone. I walked in, grabbed a beer, n walked away. I'm just tired of all the bs. I walked about 20 minutes, turned around n went back to grab my birth certificate n ged. I was set on leaving, until my momma begged me to stay for my little brothers sake. I never cried so hard in my life. If it wasn't for her love for me, n my love for him, I'd be sleeping in a park, field, maybe jail, or dead somewhere right now. The amount of stress I go through daily eats away at me, n to see how today played out, I was just over it. I am stronger n wiser for today, n I'm glad it happened. Stay safe out there TANFam :smokin

I'm not that good at math but ain't that like 65 hours a year if you sneak out 15 minutes each day? I usually try to stay over 15-30 mins every day :D

.25(5)=1.25(52)=65

What are you guys up to this thread seem to be slowing down?

I just got a payrise then technically!! Lmao
I shouldn't laugh

My pockets fat, if not they getting there :smokin

$450 in my joint account
All for me...

Last edited:
41892-Batman-Superman-Green-Lantern-doQc.gif

Back
Top Bottom