the thread about nothing...

Ran into this while on a herbal sessionwalk around the river with the homie

Had to scare off 20 vultures to take this lol

Last edited:
Tinashe the singer just gave me all the play in the world but I couldn't even capitalize because I'm at work :wow:

Got pulled over last night by the cops

After having 3 beers spaced out of course

1 at 10:30 1 more at 11:00 last one at 12.

Pulled over at around 2 asked to step out

My heart sank thought I was done for. Did all the test was so shook heart was racing thought I was about to pass out from being so scared. Cops let me go said I barely passed safe to say I won't be drinking for awhile. Smh

Bought some clothes, motivated to lose weight. If only I could shed a couple inches from my height along with it, wearing 32-34 length is the struggle sometimes. :lol:

Bought some clothes, motivated to lose weight. If only I could shed a couple inches from my height along with it, wearing 32-34 length is the struggle sometimes. :lol:

I know the feeling bruh. Except for the being tall part. Tried on some nice jackets today. The size large fit good with a little room. The medium would've fit perfect if I lost some of the weight I gained in the past 2 years. I need to eat better and get some exercise. Tired of not liking myself.

I know the feeling bruh. Except for the being tall part. Tried on some nice jackets today. The size large fit good with a little room. The medium would've fit perfect if I lost some of the weight I gained in the past 2 years. I need to eat better and get some exercise. Tired of not liking myself.

Shhh who you telling. :lol: Tried on a couple jacket today too and they fit ok, but need to loose the gut and just slim down everywhere.

so I'm talkin to my younger cousin about fighting he says I'm like skin they're not gonna mess me with me [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom