the thread about nothing...

Smh

who fault is this

WxYud76.jpg

BCjvGkO.jpg

You may have given him a second glance, but he'll never love you like I can.
And God knows I try looking for lovers at night, But each time I do, it only reminds me of you

Stop looking down the wrong road :smh:

Is that Tinashe??

She can get DA WHOLE ****

A question for y'all...
On Instagram, is there any specific order that they put your likes in? Like lets say you have a pic with 30 likes, does the order of those likes have any purpose? Because I notice that the person at the top is someone that isn't just a random person liking the picture...

Please NT, if you got time tonight. Can you say a prayer for my pops who's battling a disease. It isn't looking to good for him. And if anyone who's ever lost a parent at a young age, can you PM me so I can see how you went about it because this is a scary moment and I'm having a hard time though it. Thanks and love you all

Please NT, if you got time tonight. Can you say a prayer for my pops who's battling a disease. It isn't looking to good for him. And if anyone who's ever lost a parent at a young age, can you PM me so I can see how you went about it because this is a scary moment and I'm having a hard time though it. Thanks and love you all
Will do

I'm not depressed, but i have no passion.

Its like I'm in purgatory.

ive been there before....you gotta find something, something that lights a flame within you. Something that challenges you, makes you want to succeed over it

I've been dealing with a cold the last few days (Friday was probably the worst) and now I'm back to about 80%,except something strange is going on. I can breathe almost normally, still slight congestion, but I can't smell or taste anything. I looked this up and I read that it was common, it's just weird because I've never experienced this. It really makes me appreciate small things such as your favorite food and certain fragrances. Lord please let this bland nightmare end.

Back
Top Bottom