the thread about nothing...

I swear I could kill my brother right now that piece of **** set me up . **** that ***** straight up

I swear I could kill my brother right now that piece of **** set me up . **** that ***** straight up

What happened?
Ima keep it short

I fought my brother yesterday
After the fight over I go in the house and go back to sleep thinking it was over with

Few weeks back I lost some weed in the house which he picked up and kept it to himself

Woke up for work and he got up to take his gf home
(We work at the same place smh)

I get there first he arrives at the last minute

Few hours later I get a text from my moms asking who left weed on the counter......

She took my key to her van and now I have to figure out how to get to and from work.

My man Smoke knew how to expand coke in Mr. Coffee, feds cost me, 2 mil to get the system off me/

Life's a ***** but God forbid the ***** divorce me/

I'll be flooded with ice so hell fire can't scorch me/

I gotta quit smoking. I work as a counselor for at risk girls and the stress is causing me to smoke and drink Starbucks. I need one of these jobs in my field to call me ASAP :smh:

Just an exercise of self control, save a little bit of money. Plus, I only have one weed man right, I just dont feel right giving one person too much money.

Watched this dude @ work pop two Xanax bars a couple hours ago. Now this fool is nodding off in meetings LOL

what you rolling up .6s ? Cmon man that thing looks like a mosquito leg word to waka flocka 

Or maybe its the the angle but that thing looks skimpy
if u smoking loud u don't need a gram per spliff.. yeah u get thicker smoke but it ain't really getting u that much higher... take that gram and roll 2 to the face.... #wavy

I remember when I used to give my last dollar to the weed man :smh:

Cant do that...

Its not even that I dont have money. I just dont wanna spend it.

Once I get deep into saving, I turn into the stingiest person ever. I dont eem want to spend on me.
Bruh are you me?

I've been working for a few months now and I haven't bought nothing for myself yet

Just saving for my car

Just an exercise of self control, save a little bit of money. Plus, I only have one weed man right, I just dont feel right giving one person too much money.
I only have one myself, and I've been going to him for 11 years now. Loyalty seems to get me a healthy bag every time I cop.
I remember when I used to give my last dollar to the weed man
mean.gif
Still do...
mean.gif

pimp.gif

what you rolling up .6s ? Cmon man that thing looks like a mosquito leg word to waka flocka 

Or maybe its the the angle but that thing looks skimpy
if u smoking loud u don't need a gram per spliff.. yeah u get thicker smoke but it ain't really getting u that much higher... take that gram and roll 2 to the face.... #wavy
maybe i can understand if you smoking a facie from a paper but them .5s aint cutting it in a vanilla dutch. 

I used to really love papers just cant get down with them anymore 

id rather pack a bowl then roll that .5 up but thats me though 

Cant do that...

Its not even that I dont have money. I just dont wanna spend it.

Once I get deep into saving, I turn into the stingiest person ever. I dont eem want to spend on me.
Bruh are you me?

I've been working for a few months now and I haven't bought nothing for myself yet

Just saving for my car

Are you me?

:nerd:

Im tryin to cop a Hemi/ :pimp:

I only have one myself, and I've been going to him for 11 years now. Loyalty seems to get me a healthy bag every time I cop.

Still do...:smh:

:pimp:

Thats wsup. Except for this new guy. Im actually close friends with my other dudes, they just live on the other side of town now.

Back
Top Bottom